Powerful new features, services and plugins for your Shopify store

All Apps / Tools / Cover - Warranties made easy

Cover - Warranties made easy

Cover - Warranties made easy

Developed by Cover Financial Inc.

Get
Price: From $0.00 / month More info
  • Earn money on every warranty sold!
  • Offer your customers peace of mind and warranty protection on their purchases, backed by Cover Insurance.
  • Fully customisable - match your Cover integration to your existing brand and theme.

Earn more money from your sales


Dramatically improve your sales margin by earning a 20% commission on all premiums sold.

Give your customers peace of mind


We made it easy to offer warranties and protection plans for products in your store. We'll automatically pre-select products that have a value of $20 or more to offer protection on.

Easy installation


Get started with Cover in 2 easy steps. Once you install the app, select the products and customize the look of how customers purchases warranties. The rest is on us!

Customize Cover to fit your theme


Our goal is to provide a seamless integration with your brand and store. Match your Cover integration with ease.

We'll help provide the warranty price so you can focus on what you do best


Don't sweat the small stuff. We'll worry about setting the cost for warranties as well as the type of coverage provided based on the type of products you're selling.

Warranties and protection plans from Cover


Once your customer purchases product warranty from your store, we'll send them their protection policy outlining all the details. Should they ever need to make a claim, Cover will be there to help.

About Cover


Cover is a mobile first insurance brokerage. From cars, drones, and houses to comic book collections and even your beloved cat Steven. We make getting insurance hassle-free and easy.

Find us in the app store:
Google Play and
Apple App Store

Cover - Warranties made easy reviews

  1. 5 stars (0 reviews)
  2. 4 stars (0 reviews)
  3. 3 stars (1 review)
  4. 2 stars (0 reviews)
  5. 1 star (0 reviews)

Update: They have resolved the product import step. But still, too many problems to warrant an install. For one it is supposed to create the option to add a warranty above the add to cart button and in the shopping cart. Instead, it created separate products for the warranties and messed up my themes. No option for the customer to add a warranty in the product page. Also, they need to add a feature for when you are adding warranties to set a price range and add all warranties to all products that meet that price range.

App wouldn’t make it past the product import step. Sent an email to support over 2 weeks ago and haven’t heard back. Yet another app developer who doesn’t understand customer support. I deleted this app.

posted
Get
From $0.00 / month

Merchants will receive 20% revenue of the calculated warranty price on the product sold. Billing reflects the remaining 80% fee to provide the warranty.

Screenshots

  • Large
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb

Are you a developer? Become a Shopify Developer or submit your app.