Crossify

Price: Free
Rating (5)
Developer
Edited January 23, 2023

"Crossify has been a lifesaver for my business. It's allowed me to easily sell my products on other stores and has helped increase my sales. The customer support is also excellent."

oodiebear ®
Time spent using app: 4 days
January 18, 2023

Crossify is a must-have for any Shopify store. It's easy to set up and has helped me reach a whole new audience. I couldn't be happier with the results.

Polkupyörä Tori®
Finland
Time spent using app: 1 day
January 18, 2023

I was looking for a way to increase sales on my store and Crossify was the perfect solution. It's user-friendly and the customer support is top-notch. I've seen a significant increase in sales since using the app.

Saveur Coco
Switzerland
Time spent using app: 1 day
January 17, 2023

Crossify has been a game changer for my Shopify store. It's so easy to use and has helped me expand my reach to other stores. I highly recommend it to anyone looking to sell on multiple platforms.

APsavings Home & Electronics
Time spent using app: 4 minutes
January 10, 2023

Free option to increase exposure. I "m excited to see what partners they bring on shortly. Highly recommended thanks.

Uspetmarket
Time spent using app: 8 days
December 18, 2022

It actually resolved my issue because I wanted to sell on different stores. Really easy to get started with it. Thanks.

Big Prime Shop
Time spent using app: 14 days
December 11, 2022

Just tried this app for selling on other stores and it smoothly fits in checkout. Highly recommended if you want to sell on other stores.

City Canines
Time spent using app: 4 days
December 10, 2022

Tried this app to sell products on other stores. It looks good to me as it allows easy to connect account and very good user experience.

Drameda
Time spent using app: 8 days
December 7, 2022

Customer support was great as the guy replied so quickly through email. Interface of the app is also easy to use.

DemarshEssentials
Time spent using app: 5 days
November 26, 2022

Super easy, professional, and quick to use! So glad I found out about it! Great way to get my products out there to a bigger audience!

Kaden Mylestone