4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for significantly improving website load time and speed. It's praised for its user-friendly interface, efficient image compression, and advanced features like automation of compression, renaming, and alt tags. The app is also appreciated for optimizing websites for mobile, improving SEO, and offering excellent customer service. It works automatically in the background, is easy to install, and can save around 25% of the file size. Merchants find it extremely helpful in loading sites faster and improving website speed grade.

July 28, 2023

I used crush to reduce the size of the pictures from my website. Very good for optimizing your website for mobile

SEERAH.FR
France
Almost 3 years using the app
September 4, 2023

Very simple and easy to use, been looking for a way to sort out my images and the file optimiser and alt tagger are great. Crushed it !

Gear Up
17 days using the app
December 23, 2023

it's good

MOMYRAISE
China
About 4 hours using the app
August 23, 2023

Really easy to use, and I'm someone who will uninstall an app immediately if it isn't laid out to be user-friendly.

Valkyrie
21 days using the app
September 18, 2023

This app is a life saver! It was able to decrease my image size around 50% per image as well as mass edit my file names for SEO purposes.

Salted City Sports
About 1 hour using the app
April 2, 2023

This app has saved me so much time, it's absolutely incredible. It was easy to set up and use, and it did its thing in the background, without bothering me. I had 800 pictures to compress and rename... and it cost me 5$.

OEM Toner
10 months using the app
March 14, 2023

Great! increase my page speed and SEO with the free plan especially when my page speed is low as i have a lot of apps in my store.

Humidody
3 months using the app
May 6, 2023

Does what It says, I had problems with some large images and the app compressed them very fast and easy. very happy with the app!

SPY MEDIA
Romania
7 months using the app
February 23, 2024

Very efficient and easy to use. Just tick ON the tasks you want and it runs alone in background.

Cuisine-Pratique
February 12, 2024

So handy to use and is very useful!

Away