Reviews (1,064)

4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for significantly enhancing website load time, particularly on mobile devices. Its features include image compression, renaming, and adding Alt Text, which are easy to use and time-saving. Merchants value the one-click compression, automation, and the noticeable increase in page speed and SEO. The app's ability to reduce image sizes by an average of 50% and its mass editing feature for SEO purposes are also highly praised. It's considered a good investment, especially for those less tech-savvy, and offers a free plan.

January 1, 2019

I use it to help with Page speed, seems to be a good option if you don't want to do it all manually

Popclu
May 13, 2021

fastest way to optimize your pics, this has helped us with a one click to improve the speed of our website

Classic Childhood
August 21, 2018

This app was super easy to install and is definitely worth the investment. Reduced overall file sizes for all of our product images and helped improve our page load times.

Broome And Greene
June 18, 2020

It reduced my total website's image load by 58%. Helped a ton for increasing my page speed which will go along way with my conversions

START 2 FINISH NUTRITION
February 12, 2018

It is very good!
I am very satisfied with the work.

Youre Conected
France
March 6, 2020

Great App! Easy to use and really helps to squeeze images. I managed to save additional space even with images already optimized (at least I thought that way before)!

Front Launch
May 18, 2016

We were able to over 7mb on our site https://jonesproperties.biz and even more on some other sites we used. Would highly recommend.

Jonesproperties
March 14, 2017

Great app! Would recommend to anybody looking to reduce the size of a large volume of images.

-The-Collectory

Thecollectory
August 27, 2020

Great app, especially the auto features to crush photos and also have consistent alt tags. We are mostly mobile with our users so the increasing load time speed is critical. Love it!

Malo'o Racks
May 5, 2020

This app helped us A LOT! Webstore is now much faster and taking this app in use was easy as it should be and we saw the result the very next day after all pick (more than 2gigabytes) were "crushed" over night. Boom, best 20 euros I have spent so far for Shopify apps!

5.11 Tactical Finland