4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to enhance website load times and speed. They appreciate its user-friendly interface, one-click compression feature, and automatic mode that optimizes images in the background. The app's ability to compress images without quality loss, batch optimize site images, and improve SEO through filename and alt tag optimization is also praised. Merchants note that it significantly improves the shopping experience by making it faster and more efficient, particularly on mobile.

January 27, 2017

Excellent service from Dom at Crush.pics!

Fiyah Jewellery
5 days using the app
March 1, 2017

Great work guys. I ran an audit on my website before and after your app and i turns that I had 9 High priority fixing issues and now only 3 just using Crush Pics :)
Great!! we recommend this app

Sunnysmile
Hong Kong SAR
5 days using the app
March 28, 2018

Very easy to use and boosted my site speed significantly

Smplymodrn
August 29, 2020

Use this app to help fix our site speed after our traffic increase was starting to show issues. Another app wanted $122 to do what this app did. I let it run overnight which wasn't a problem, we had a gig and a half of photos that needed resized. Highly recommend.

Biddle and Bop
December 27, 2020

Does what is supposed to do without any fuz. Really like it!
Compressed around the 3K pictures we have in our store in around 16H time.

Plasticfreeworld
Germany
October 4, 2020

très simple et efficace. Idéal pour mon site de Photographie pour augmenter la vitesse du site simplement

TOMY TONIO Photographie
France
July 19, 2016

Very easy to use! Very effective

Salter Creek
July 12, 2022

good application helps me to make my website fast. this application is easy
I recommend it to all shopify users for their online store

Inspiration Boutique
United Arab Emirates
March 25, 2019

This app works perfectly fine on my site [mldelicatebeauty.com]. This company is really about service. I sent an email to customer service about on how to take full advantage of the app and getting my site running faster. Tom F. reponded me quickly and offered me some valuable advice. He is very deep knowledgeable about website speed issues related to image compression.
I definitely recommend this app if you want to compress your website pictures in order to make your site runnig faster than ever.
And, if you have any issues with the app, Tom F. is definitely the right guy for your questions.

ML Delicate Beauty
May 8, 2018

Found this while working on my pagespeed score. Used the free plan (5mb), and it shaved one second off of my home page. Went ahead and signed up for the $5 dollar plan and saved 38MB off of 167 images. Very pleased.

Soakey Dokey