4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to enhance website load times and speed. They appreciate its user-friendly interface, one-click compression feature, and automatic mode that optimizes images in the background. The app's ability to compress images without quality loss, batch optimize site images, and improve SEO through filename and alt tag optimization is also praised. Merchants note that it significantly improves the shopping experience by making it faster and more efficient, particularly on mobile.

September 6, 2020

The app did what it was advertised to do. Love the ALT tags and file renaming features for SEO purposes. Very important app for my store as I add new suppliers and inventory. I am pleased.

Parq Desks
Edited May 5, 2017

Great app! Definitely a 5 Star experience, easy to install and best of all it really works. Thank you!

Beautyandhair
June 18, 2021

Very snazzy app with impressive automation and tutorials. Heartily recommend to reduce page load times and help woth basic SEO alt tags.

directfitexhausts
October 25, 2022

App fantastica...mi ha ottimizzato il flusso di lavoro in un baleno..cosniglio vivamente a chi gestisce un e-commerce

Lol T-shirt
Italy
About 20 hours using the app
June 21, 2022

Nice app, thank you, no problem with using it. Hope it help me to do speed of dsite faster./....................

My baby is a fox
About 20 hours using the app
March 4, 2022

Super easy to use and reduced the size of my photos by 19 percent. The process just took a few hours.

Ottawa Bike and Trail, LLC
About 19 hours using the app
May 24, 2022

Worked well. I can now complete the tasks on my website so I can and would use this service again for sure.

StandUp Desk Depot
About 16 hours using the app
May 28, 2017

So far so good, thank you.

Focusd
July 19, 2018

Easy to set up and easy to use.

Mdnterprise Hideout
July 11, 2016

Fast and easy to use. However, I was unaware that many of my images were already compressed and needed to be resized instead, which requires a separate app.

Elevated Candles