4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for significantly improving website load time and speed. It's praised for its user-friendly interface, efficient image compression, and advanced features like automation of compression, renaming, and alt tags. The app is also appreciated for optimizing websites for mobile, improving SEO, and offering excellent customer service. It works automatically in the background, is easy to install, and can save around 25% of the file size. Merchants find it extremely helpful in loading sites faster and improving website speed grade.

May 7, 2017

I have tried other image compression apps. I personally think this is by far the best. Simply because it has lossy compression. I just wanted the highest compression available (lossy) - the smallest file size.

What exactly happen was that over 2000+ images on my site were already compressed by another app and even by myself using ImageOptim, so I wouldn't expect using crush.pics will make any changes. Surprisingly, it was able to further compression a nice 30% on average more.

I am so glad I got this app. Thanks guys!

Sin Chew Optics
Singapore
30 minutes using the app
February 16, 2021

I am so pleased with the Crush Pics app. It has made compressing and renaming my files one less thing I have to worry about!

Sweet Little Duck
27 minutes using the app
September 2, 2021

I love how seamless the app is. This app made crushing photos and the process a breeze. Appreciate the app, very much!

TheApronSite
26 minutes using the app
October 16, 2020

Easy to use and fair enough with the free plan if you have less than 100 pictures to resize. i recommend

Flowher
France
22 minutes using the app
May 8, 2018

Found this while working on my pagespeed score. Used the free plan (5mb), and it shaved one second off of my home page. Went ahead and signed up for the $5 dollar plan and saved 38MB off of 167 images. Very pleased.

Soakey Dokey
17 minutes using the app
January 7, 2017

Quick and easy to use - used the free plan to start - saw the value and now i am happy to pay the $ to use added quota :) makes our store load quick and fast for customers -> check out www.deadreckoning.co.za

Dead Reckoning Distribution
South Africa
12 minutes using the app
July 1, 2021

Pretty easy to use. I'm really feeling it. Can't wait to see how much speed I gain from switching over

LeatherDaddy Skin Co.
8 minutes using the app
October 5, 2015

This is an amazing app. We installed it and it worked seamlessly out of the box. It reduced our image sizes by an average of 27%! According to Google this should help boost our rankings.

Thanks Dom for the great customer service!! Really appreciated!

Minibini
5 minutes using the app
May 24, 2017

Really high quality, thanks! Payment plans are reasonable also

Coresteady
3 minutes using the app
January 13, 2018

Quickly installed and compressed my images! Saved a little space!

Hairberry Co