Reviews (1,071)

4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for significantly enhancing website load time, particularly on mobile devices. Its features include image compression, renaming, and adding Alt Text, which are easy to use and time-saving. Merchants value the one-click compression, automation, and the noticeable increase in page speed and SEO. The app's ability to reduce image sizes by an average of 50% and its mass editing feature for SEO purposes are also highly praised. It's considered a good investment, especially for those less tech-savvy, and offers a free plan.

May 22, 2023

Great no hassle way to batch optimise site images. Love how you can switch between plans - compress everything in month one, then lower your plan to meet your ongoing needs from there.

Gayle Mansfield Designs
About 9 hours using the app
May 26, 2023

Crush Speed & image optimizer is a great app! I highly recommend it as I have noticed my page speed increase by 50%

Built USA
About 6 hours using the app
November 29, 2017

Worked quick with decent results

Wallers Industrial Hardware
About 5 hours using the app
November 20, 2022

Ho utilizzato questa app per migliorare le performance del mio sito e funziona davvero. Funziona ed è molto utile e fa ciò che dice.

Spectaclo
Italy
About 5 hours using the app
January 12, 2017

Highly recommend not only this app, but the people behind it! They went above and beyond to assist me. I will be recommending to other Shopify friends of mine.

Stack Displays
August 10, 2021

Great App.Everything runs smoothly for us.Thanks to the developers for their hard work.I will recommend this app to my friends.

LONGBIDA
Hong Kong SAR
May 25, 2023

My website https://inspiredspark.com.au/ was giving me alerts on Shopify to say it was "running slower than similar websites on the platform." I ran this program and not only has the alert gone but the shooping experience is way faster! Would highly recommend!

Inspired Spark
May 25, 2021

Great app to compress images, sort file names and get your alt text sorted in your images...big SEO winner

Thermomix
December 30, 2021

I can't wait to see the performance of my site go off the charts. Thank you! I will recommend to my small business owner friends.

Hammer Head Swim Caps
About 3 hours using the app
Edited February 18, 2020

This app is very user friendly for beginners. They had some you-tube videos to show you in how to use it in greater detail, which I appreciated! Definitely would recommend!

Cara Keepsakes