Reviews (1,064)

4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for significantly enhancing website load time, particularly on mobile devices. Its features include image compression, renaming, and adding Alt Text, which are easy to use and time-saving. Merchants value the one-click compression, automation, and the noticeable increase in page speed and SEO. The app's ability to reduce image sizes by an average of 50% and its mass editing feature for SEO purposes are also highly praised. It's considered a good investment, especially for those less tech-savvy, and offers a free plan.

October 17, 2017

Cool image optimization app though it seems most of our vape pics were already optimized so the app didn't do much for our vape shop.

Vapescom
5 days using the app
January 28, 2023

I recently tried the app Crush, an SEO Image Optimizer for my online store www.fikleshop.no and I must say that it was well worth it! It has made such a big difference to my store in terms of value added as well as better SEO results. The app is easy to use and friendly according to research so you don’t have to be a tech expert to get up and running. Plus, with its advanced features, it can keep up with popular trends in SEO. Furthermore, it also comes with benefits like increased quality, free support and restore ability. I was able to select certain images to convert and boost ranking which saved me time and money. All in all, Crush is definitely recommended and the cost versus what you get out of this great application makes it even more worthwhile.

I found it really easy to use and friendly according to research, plus I could select certain images to convert and boost ranking which saved me time and money. All in all, Crush is definitely recommended and perfect for solving bank issues too.

However, I would expect a bigger impact on the speed of my store.

FikleShop
Norway
3 days using the app
June 14, 2022

Fácil y rápido sistema para optimizar el tamaño de las imagenes ahorrando tiempo. Hemos reducido media 41% por imagen.

Glo®