xConnector

xConnector | Reviews

by InfoQuest

Automatically create bulk shipping labels and invoices

Vgeneration.ro

We love this app. It helps us save a lot of time by connecting our shipping partener and one invoice tool.

PetJewels

Works as intended. Nice app for generating invoices in Smartbill from Shopify. Customer support is good!

Ameli Fashion

Downloaded the app 7-8 days ago..had an issue, wrote these guys 2 emails but nobody bothered to answer. Today is DAY 7 with NO answer. The phone number is set to “always busy” mode, too. Very disappointed at this stage. I’m still waiting for someone to get back to me and solve our problem.

DSNxBercu

User friendly and easy to use platform. The team is very supportive and helped me to set up my account! Definitely recommend !

jackandjade

Downloaded the app. Tried to link it to our GLS Ireland account. was requested by xConnector to "Please call the GLS support and activate your API access before starting to generate shipping labels". I did this only to get the reply that the app is NOT compatable with GLS Ireland....

January 10, 2021

Our application has support for GLS Ireland, you have a configuration issue. Let's get in contact and we can help.

Chicflavour

I use this app for my accessories store and it does its job perfectly. My staff finds it very easy to work with it as shopify can be quite a lot to handle for some people. It is just so hassle free since you can both create shipping label and invoice at once and connects to other integrations perfectly. If a customer needs some information about her order you only search for it on xconnector and you get all the information she might need. Neat, clean and smart.

Inotex.ro

We have been using the application for a year and we are super happy with it. The technical support is great. It always helped us when we had a problem. We highly recommend!

Book Therapy

We're using xconnector for a few weeks and it has been massive help to entire team! The service helps to automate routine manual work of retyping the addresses from Shopify to the courier systems, now it's ready within one click. It is reliable and the customer support is helpful. Even if the system is quite intuitive, there are some moment where I'd appreciate the documentation. Unfortunately it's only in Romanian at this moment.

Editura ACS

Just lunched a small niche shop on Shopify and after some research I decided to use xConnector for integrating local shipping and invoicing companies.
I’m really satisfied. Not only the integration itself, but other features like address validation are useful.
A plus for the support as well, they responded quickly and precisely to a configuration issue I had. Well done and thank you

Ponio

App saves lot of our time. We had problem with one field on the labels, and support solved it quickly.

Previous 1 3