xConnector

Automatically create shipping labels and invoices

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.
order list

Lavly.cz

Location Czechia
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

I have been using Xconnector app on two stores for two years. Shortly I managed to set it up in cooperation with support who was helpful and responsive. All went smoothly until I encountered issues which appeared after OSx update which has been preventing me from using the app on my Mac. After passing the issue to Xconnector, all of a sudden customer service stopped responding and actually has never got back to me (to date it is 1.5 months) with any feedback even after sending a few reminders.

Luxuro - Dantela, Broderii, Tulle si Tesaturi

Location Romania

Thanks to xConnector our needs were met and we are now able to migrate our online shop to Shopify. ✅ Very skilled and helpful team
✅ Instant replies from their support Thank you xConnector.

Pe Teava

Time spent using app Over 2 years

We are using this app for 4 years. We saved a lot of time creating the documents automatically. The developers are very experienced and they helped us also with custom integrations.

MARLUM

Location Slovakia

Really good app, does what it is supposed to do, good support. Fair plans/pricing with their free option for growing businesses.

Adona.RO

Time spent using app About 3 years

It is a great app, it saves us a lot of time, we can easily process hundreds of orders at a time with it, or we can use the many filters they provide if we want to process certain orders separately, it is easy to use and intuitive. The best thing is that it is constantly improving and frequently new functionalities are added. We currently have 7 stores and XConnector also helps us update the stock between all of them (we sell the same products on all 7). We also want to thank Catalin for the help he provides.

OstarRub

Location Slovenia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great app, we use it for creating GLS labels in Slovenia and Croatia. Their support is always responsive and helpful (thanks Catalin!). We had a few feature request and they were able to accommodate all of them in reasonable time, so we're really saving time now creating shipping labels. Keep up the good work!

Vgeneration.ro

Time spent using app Over 1 year

We love this app. It helps us save a lot of time by connecting our shipping partener and one invoice tool.

PetJewels

Time spent using app About 2 months

Works as intended. Nice app for generating invoices in Smartbill from Shopify. Customer support is good!

Ameli Fashion

Location Bulgaria

Downloaded the app 7-8 days ago..had an issue, wrote these guys 2 emails but nobody bothered to answer. Today is DAY 7 with NO answer. The phone number is set to “always busy” mode, too. Very disappointed at this stage. I’m still waiting for someone to get back to me and solve our problem.

DSNxBercu

Time spent using app About 1 year

User friendly and easy to use platform. The team is very supportive and helped me to set up my account! Definitely recommend !

Previous 1 3 4