WishIt: Custom CSS, Page Speed

Insert JS/CSS, hire for Theme edits, Improve Google PageSpeed

Price: Free

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Add Custom CSS and Javscript

Lilot

Exactly what I needed in my life. I got precisely what I asked for with the free first request. I will definitely be paying for this app in the future.

Ecossentials

Location Belgium
Time spent using app About 24 hours

The help i recieved was top notch and the people behind this app are definitly out there to help you out! Would 100% recommend. Thanks in advance already Vishwesh Shetty.

Dhruv Kapoor

Location India
Time spent using app About 2 hours

We used WishIt.app for an quick change on our website and they did within couple of hours. Highly recommended for affordable theme edit services

Raindrop

Time spent using app About 22 hours

Great team, very good communication which is key. Highly recommended for small adjustments to your website

BonVigo

Location Germany
Time spent using app 1 day

I used the app to fix a "liquid code" error that was showing up at the top of our homepage. The support was friendly and incredibly fast. The error was fixed within a few minutes and even for free (the first order is free).

FINE GEMS COLLECTION GMBH

Location Germany

Mr. Vishwesh Shetty from Wishlt was very helpful and resolve the issue very fast. App is really easy to use, simple to understand for anyone who wants to edit the CSS in their website.

Alwayshe™️

Location Poland

I was looking for the solution to do dynamic changes at my store and I couldn't find it anywhere on the internet. Then the designer of this app contacted me and made changes that I requested quickly and 100% of what I was describing. I can't recommend it more, 100% professional work. I'm very happy with the result. If you are looking for custom solutions this is what you should be looking for.

ES EF

Location Israel
Time spent using app 5 minutes

App is really easy to use, simple to understand for anyone who wants to edit the CSS in their website, you can also watch real time changes when you input the CSS code, which is very good.
Great job guys.

November 7, 2022

Thank you for the review :). If you have any other task feel free to reach out to us. We offer unlimited theme edits at just @49/mo.

batabd

Location Bangladesh

This is the app that I was looking for. Amazing support.
They are very responsive, very quick, and amazingly cost-effective. We had to customize our check-in page, and they just did it within a few hours. Impressive! They really deserve 5-star rating. I wish them success.

Designer's Dream

Location Netherlands

I used WishIt.app to fix an issue we had with the video element. they responded quickly and fixed the issue from end to end.

October 28, 2022

Thank you so much for the review. Feel free to reach out to us if you need any other assistance with theme edits.

Previous 1