4.6
October 16, 2023

I'm paying 4.95 a month and have been waiting for about 3 weeks to hear back from support about my first request. Would NOT recommend. Absolute waste of time and money!

Chrono Select
27 days using the app
Adevole replied November 25, 2023

Extremely sorry for the inconvenience, I have gone ahead and issued you a refund. We had some personal issue due to which the support for this app was unavailable for some time. We are active now and would like to serve you again if you need help with anything.

April 6, 2023

This app offers so many eye-catching and interesting little widgets you can add to your store, which are easy to configure and work really well. The best part of this app, however -- the true value -- is the dev team behind it. They are so kind and accomodating, the couple of times I've had questions or requests, they have responded within a few minutes and resolved my issue to my absolute satisfaction. Kudos to Vishwesh for being the superhero that he is! This app is more than worth it.

The Knickknack Shack by Darthside LLC
8 months using the app
March 27, 2023

Great app. I have been in search for a Marquee app for a while and this is by far the best. I needed to make a small change so I email their customer care team and my request was fulfilled within few hours. Highly recommended.

Dooby Doo World
6 months using the app
April 27, 2023

great widgets, finally got a working video banner for mobile, which is something i wasnt able to get working no matter what through custom liquid, custom HTML, etc. then i had an issue with the aspect ratio, and Vishwesh helped me in like 5 minutes, completely resolved the issue. thanks for the great app guys!

FlowCord
24 days using the app
March 6, 2023

An absolutely super app full of features and backed by an incredible support service. I use this app on several stores and it is superb. Highly recommended.

Bedrooms Plus
About 1 month using the app
April 3, 2023

Great author with great knowledge, friendly and helping me out. I will sure use this app for long time, its looks amazing with all the features too. Really recoommend it, try and be happy. :)

Dekanten.no
Norway
About 2 hours using the app
Edited June 10, 2023

Super Support, vielen Dank! Er hat uns geholfen alles zu optimieren. Und hat auch viele Ideen von uns umgesetzt. Echt vielen Dank.
Kann man nur weiter empfehlen.

AWK Flagship
Austria
3 months using the app
January 5, 2023

Well done! Very good and fast support in case of errors. I had a problem with error in my shop, the developer fixed this in 15 minutes. Surely the App can do more!

WILDHAWK
Germany
About 1 year using the app
November 5, 2022

The help i recieved was top notch and the people behind this app are definitly out there to help you out! Would 100% recommend. Thanks in advance already Vishwesh Shetty.

Ecossentials
Belgium
11 months using the app
October 30, 2022

App is really easy to use, simple to understand for anyone who wants to edit the CSS in their website, you can also watch real time changes when you input the CSS code, which is very good.
Great job guys.

ES EF
Israel
11 months using the app
Adevole replied November 7, 2022

Thank you for the review :). If you have any other task feel free to reach out to us. We offer unlimited theme edits at just @49/mo.