Easyban ‑ Blacklist

Blacklist; Geolocation Redirect, Country blocker, IP blocker

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

falye

Time spent using app About 2 months

Powerful, user-friendly and affordable. Must-have app. Fully function design, can whitelist IP addresses, thus overriding country blocking functionality. By doing this, we can allow our partners who live in blocked countries access our store.

India Fashion X

The support is incredible, and they dig into your trouble to the fullest. Lots of control options and it works as advertised. Highly recommended!

shop2hop.llc

Time spent using app 1 minute

This is what blacklist means. It really can prevent a particular visitor! Excellent customer service as well, Michael responded quickly and answered all my questions, thanks a lot.

Peachtron

Time spent using app 1 day

This is the ONLY ONE that can actually block buyers with email, not just cancel orders like others, searching for years, fantastic!

The Glamping Guys

Time spent using app About 1 month

This app has helped us a lot since we installed it! We had several fraudulent orders coming in each month, and since downloading, Easyban has caught each one and canceled it for us automatically, saving us so much time and money. It even has a whitelist to which we can add our trusted customers in it, no matter which risk level of their orders, their orders won't be canceled by mistake, very convenient. The customer service was also extremely helpful and friendly with quick replies several times we reached out for help.

Soul Space

Awesome, I use the blacklist function mainly to prevent some bad buyers from maliciously placing orders. They usually use different emails to place an order, so I need to use the recipient's name as the filter condition of the blacklist. This The app did what I needed, blacklisting names. And it also blocks access from specific IPs or countries, which was more than I expected. It really helps keep the orders clean!

La Velaa Fragrances

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 month

The function is very powerful. All the functions of other blacklist Apps on the market are concentrated here. It can set a blacklist with email or user name, and it can also prevent users from specific IPs or countries from accessing the website to place orders. Love it!

I Create Art

Time spent using app About 1 month

No response to request for help. Wrote in a name to block, person is still creating an issue. Would think they would want to help resolve an issue.
UPDATE: 6/12 Did respond and are working to help me resolve an issue UPDATE 6/13 - Would recommend now based on their response to helping. Took some time, but they did take care of the customer. Sometimes, that's all we need.

GuuRock International

Time spent using app 1 day

Great app! Our Shopify store syncs with our warehouse automatically, so even if we did notice something that seemed suspicious, the warehouse had usually already packed and shipped it. Now the high-risk orders are canceled very quickly, we don't need to worry about auto-ship of high-risk orders anymore.

Jps collections

Time spent using app 1 day

Excellent App! Works perfectly and was is very easy to use. I had a few requests and when I emailed I received a quick response and everything was taken care off

Previous 1