About Customer Order Management
If you are in search of a platform through which your customers can effectively manage their shopify orders, then you can use the Customer Order Management App.
- Allow customers to send RMA (Return, Exchange, Cancel) requests and request for order invoices.
- Customers can effectively manage their orders by reordering their previous purchase and get a discount on it.
- Order Lookup Functionality for the customers and also have an option to request for changing shipping address.
With the Order Manager App , you can allow your customers to manage their Shopify orders.
It includes the options for customers to send the request to return, exchange or cancel the orders, they can reorder any of their previous purchases and receive a discount on them.
Using this app, you can also provide an option for your customers to request for order invoices and also request to change their shipping address.
Order Lookup Functionality will also be provided to your customers in case their accounts are disabled.
- Manage Shopify Orders in more efficient ways.
- Allow customers to send RMA (Return, Exchange, Cancel) requests.
- Customers can reorder their previous purchases and receive discounts on them.
- Customers can request for Order Invoice and request to change their shipping address.
- Order Lookup Functionality for the Customers.
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 10-day free trial
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.