Daily Mom

Daily Mom

by F13 Works

Find quality baby & mom products to dropship

ILYa Aussi

I can't import items to my shopify store. Your site says they are active but won't appear. I have tested other stores and they all work just fine.

DOT.US

It didn't have enough child items to choose from and they look cheap boring. The prices were to much for the items offered and you really don't know what the delivery time is on the items.

June 15, 2020

Hi there,

Thanks for taking time to leave a review. Your feedback is immensely helpful in improving the app and our users' experience.

Sorry to hear you were not satisfied with our product catalog. We partner with suppliers offering popular, trending products for infants and mothers.

All products are shipped within 2-3 business days and delivery estimates are available in the app. Most products deliver within 3-4 days.

Best of luck with launching your DOT.US marketplace!

Eternal Weekend

Just got the app so still testing some things out. So far really pleased with the product selection and estimated shipping times.

Support has been awesome and helped me understand how everything works!

Hoping to add some products to my BFCM promos soon :)