Dash101 Logistics & Shipping

Dash101 Logistics & Shipping | Reviews

by Dash101 ‑ Ship All Over India

Courier Aggregator, Logistics Service for Ecommerce businesses

Beaucod.com

Trusting DASH101 for my shipments is so difficult now. If any fraud or tampering happens they don't take the responsibility. There clauses are such that we customers have to bear the monetary loss. Also our time and effort gets wasted. I have come across 4...I used this app hoping they are good professionals. But totally useless.They may provide some good courier rates, but it is the most unprofessional non-responsive company I have come across.

Maxx Coupon Pvt Ltd

Hopeless App Hopeless Service, Never Use Them as shipping partner, they never respond, never call back, will not return your money of your wallet.
I so wish I could share the long screenshot of my package history to educate everyone how pathetic is the service of Dash101.
I have been using Dash101 for my dispatches for 1 years now and have been facing small ignorable issues but then,...

Momshop24.com

If you consider your business as serious thing then avoid for this shipping aggregator. All 5 star reviews given here are fake. These people call every seller and request them to give 5 start reviews and promise them to give support to cover their negative reviews. But ultimately their service is totally worst, and nobody got any kind of support even after giving them 5 star reviews.

Popstor24.com

Shittiest shipping aggregator I have every seen. They haven't done their Beta Testing yet on panel. Even don't give a try to this Faltu platform. THEY ONLY FOCUS ON ONE THING AND THAT IS " HOW TO MAKE MORE PROFIT FROM SELLERS" RATHER THAN SUPPORTING SELLERS.

hopsop.com

Here is 100% Review after almost doing 30k shipments this BAKWAS company don't care for their customers at all. I have been begging for our payment for last 1 week and there is no proper solution is provided. If you want to take your business very seriously then you should avoid this FALTU comapny.

Lookyzooky Online

Excellent Service And Best Support Ever.Support Executive Very Helpful.Overall Great Services.......

CHAMLOOKS

100% Honest Review is Here... All 5 star reviews given here are fake. These people call every seller and request them to give 5 start reviews and promise them to give support to cover their negative reviews. But ultimately their service is totally worst, and nobody got any kind of support even after giving them 5 star reviews. THIS IS ALL FAKE 5 START REVIEWS. They put over charges on couriers, no proper support. THEY ONLY FOCUS ON ONE THING AND THAT IS " HOW TO MAKE MORE PROFIT FROM SELLERS" RATHER THAN SUPPORTING SELLERS.
They have started a new feature call CEO Desk to show that they want to provide support, I tried to use it, but believe me after sending same complaint 2 or 3 times, still I have not received any call or reply yet. it's been around a month now. THERE IS SO MANY PROBLEMS AND SCAMS IN THIS COMPANY, IF I START MAKING LIST THEN IT MAY NEVER END. THIS IS 100% HONEST REVIEW

chargingcable.in

Customer Support is Excellent , the apps and dashboard needs more features which they have been trying to add and upgrade. Good to start for small stores with orders approx. 50-80 per day !

Extresy

Really great aggregator for shipping and has the best customer support. Shipping rates are also cheap.

Luxmi Tea Company Private Limited

Good rates, services, and good service. Their platform is easy to use also. Not your typical logistics fellows but effective and prompt. Keep up the good work people.

Previous 1 3 4