Cross‑Promotion

Cross‑Promotion

by DealzyClub

Get new orders for free by cross-promoting with other stores

Oyindre

easy to install and cant wait to explore, plus it gives you different options and ways to make sales work, i definitely recommend..

gajawa

Easy to install, will monitor progress as time goes by have nothing to lose, its free and does my own country.

Wakerlook

Well, we love the app... working good so far, will just say that it need more shops on the app for better traffic ... Check out wakerlook.com

NetPawz

i no longer think this app is a total scam as its finally started to show my ad to others, but a 2-10 ratio fr my ad being shown today is pretty low, even more so when you consider i had shown others ads 40 times before today. i dont think it should of been using my store to show other peoples ads before my ad had been moderated and allowed to show on other peoples stores, and waiting 4 or 5 days for your answer while it seemed like your app could be a scam is a very poor service, and app like this could actually be very good, but with poor communication and support maybe i just have to wait for something better to come along

January 16, 2020

Hi!
We replied to your initial ticket the first working day we got it. Sometimes the internal Shopify support system doesn't resend replies, or it takes a couple of days. So, please better contact us directly by email provided in the app.
Your deal has been moderated (we moderate deals on working days only). So, you offers should have start showing soon.

SHOPPERS SHOP

Great app to help promote the site. Just yesterday i installed the app and the traffic start coming. Expecting sales. Easy to set up and watch the traffic increase. Keep the good work guys.

Chill Boys

DealzyClub is a great app. It was very easy to set up. It just makes so much sense to cross-market with other brands to find new customers. I really recommend giving this a try!

DiamondFied

Great app. It has gotten me 25 sales in 3 days on Engagement rings that costed 5,000 and up. Thanks You Guys

Gadget198

Great app to help promote your site. Easy to set up and watch the traffic increase. Keep up the good work guys.

QuirkHub

So far so good, visits up, no orders yet but promising. Thanks..................,.....................

Vietees Shop Online

Great app! Very easy to set up, and very clear. My ads had many more impressions than others in my store.

Previous 1