Generate Pickup Requests
You would now have a feature to generate Pickup request at your doorstep by using this feature.
Track your Shipments
Tracking reports lets clients to track their shipments at each step within the delivery cycle.
Bulk Manifestation feature allows clients to manifest multiple orders at a single time.
About Delhivery CL APP
Using the Delhivery App for Shopify, you can easily integrate your existing Shopify storefront with Delhivery's logistics services.
Delhivery is one of India's largest ecommerce logistics company and offers you access to ship to over 17000+ pincodes.
The Delhivery Seller App becomes a natural extension for your Shopify storefront as it allows you to access all logistics & shipping related tasks within the same window.
Delhivery App offers the following features
- Delhivery Account Setting - Change your Delhivery account credentials or create a new user account for your store manager
- Recharge Wallet - You can recharge your Delhivery wallet on the go so that your shipping continues non-stop
- Warehouse Management - Create new or edit your existing pickup points for your business
- Order Management - Track all your Forward and Reverse shipments seamlessly
- Rate Calculator - Quickly check shipping tariff
- Pickup Request - Once your shipments are ready to be picked up, you can schedule a pickup request for the Delhivery executive to come and pick up the shipments from your warehouse or pickup point.
- Logs - Check all your request logs
Overall rating Based on 2 reviews
Most recent reviews
App is useless. It doesn't retrieve the waybills and warehouse info after saving the api key. And when I try to input the warehouse info manually, it fails to save and shows "invalid token". Forwarded the issue to my Delhivery account manager in very clear words but this was his response,
"With regards to the integration i wont have any info on it.
Although i can add the tech team on the mail so that both can coordinate but you will need to write me in mail what exactly you need so that they know and assist you to the point."
I wrote him again detailing exactly what the problem is but he has not responded yet. It's been four days.
This App is not ready for production, why bother releasing it.
When you are asking customers to integrate with API token.. The app should be able to retrieve all the existing data from the delhivery account.
For e.g. Do you really want the customers to add all the warehouses /pickup points again when they are already added in the portal? why cant you retrieve from the account?
on top of that when i try to add new it throws an error
The requested URL was not found on this server."
Do you not test your apps before production release?
Also the UI is pretty nascent and response overall is super slow
No thank you
dont bother installing it until they put a descent developer in remaking it and properly test it