Delivery Time Guru

Delivery Time Guru

by Orville Andrew Labs

Customer real-time delivery date countdown—"Get it by Dec. 25"

Stainless Steel Straws, Metal Straws, Reusable Straws

I use this app for my store Sand Straw and it exactly as described. Customer support was phenomenal and they assisted in the integration process until the end. The delivery times were as described and made the buying process much more seamless for my customers. Thanks, Delivery Time Team!

Ethnic District

Their support is terrible! We had to pay someone else to fix it. It's a cool app but I really do not want to spend my money on this company just because of their poor support. Thank God this was just the free trial.

Motorbunny

This application does exactly what we needed plus a ton of other features we didn't know we wanted. Glenn is an attentive and helpful developer!

Montavue

Glenn is the man! Setting this thing up at midnight for me, moving it around, testing it in areas. love it!

SleekPicks

Thanks! Couldn’t be more satisfied!

Master Air Tool Ltd Co

This app has been improved and is functioning very well, more than expected and working flawlessly with our line of business. The new features with real time shipping carriers to calculate arrival date is a blessing. Users can also setup their custom rules based on product and collections.

The developer has been helpful and easy to work with. Highly recommended.