Deposits, Payments & Pre‑Order

Manage Deposits, Pre-order and Partial & Split Payments

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Los Angeles Surf Shop

I use this app to take a upfront payment for a service in the future. This app works perfectly. At first the formatting was a little off, but the support team at Depo is extremely helpful and responsive. I use their Appointo app as well, and the two apps work together perfectly. I highly suggest this app, and working with the SidePanda team.

EcoFlow

This is such a great app to help our store, the support group, and the tech end are both such great help. They've been helping customize our countless requirements and even helped us upgrade our plan!!! Can't ask more! Best experience ever! No need to clarify our problems either, they just understand, awesome communication!!!

The Hip Shop - Wholesale

I had some very specific bespoke requirements that I asked them to help with and they helped me with prompt responses and insightful suggestions. Would 100% recommend.

VibrantStrands

Pretty straight forward app to use especially if you're transitioning from manual orders to online orders. Personally, I saw a decline in my sales once I transitioned but this app helped my business tremendously. Now, my clients are able to make partial payments or deposits so its not one lump sum. Customer service was incredible. All my questions and issues were addressed and fixed. I am really impressed, I've been searching for an app like this. Definitely recommending!

KaribuTrips

Great app and great Customer Support! Its the only app that I found that works with our business model (Book online and pay remaining due at destination)

PokePlugZa

After trialling and testing every other partial payment and preorder app, this app was the only one which was able to meet my needs. The team of support were readily able to assist me and even custom edit some of their features to suite my particular needs. I definitely recommend!

BLACKWOOD SOY CANDLE CO

The team from Depo was very helpful and patient. A great app to add to your store. Highly recommended :)

Re-pot market

The app do what we expected. Also, We need to adapt it to our store and the team answer inmediatly! Totally recommended!

BeautyBySusieD

Im not sure about these 5 star reviews. Im not sure if they were purchased or what but this app does NOT work properly and if you are looking for around the clock support this is NOT the app. I want to save others the time of downloading this app and being frustrated and provide a REAL review. If you are trying to use this app for services and would like to have the ability to provide an option to take partial payments/Deposits, this is NOT the app. There is barely any support and being a business that provided services it is imperative to have a smooth flow website experience. What this app will do is make you choose either partial payment option or booking option it will NOT do both. Even downloaded the booking app thats made by the same developer and the apps do NOT communicate. So I had to go back and redesign my site because my customers were not able to properly book an appt on my site after completing the step by step directions from this app. What will happen is you will set everything up and when it comes to your customers booking, no matter what booking app you use, it will NOT allow you to select partial payment and select a time to book the service which literally defeats the purpose of this app.
Hopefully I saved anybody time that provides services on their site.

April 21, 2021

Hi, Apologies for the above inconvenience and for not be able to respond faster to your query yesterday. We try our best to provide support for 16 hours every day (we are currently working from IST timezone) and resolve/respond any issues within 12 hours.

If you could install Depo again, we will work and integrate Appointo(or any other booking app) with Depo as our top priority. Currently, we have to enable the integration manually and will take less than few minutes once installed. We are extremely sorry for the bad experience and looking forward to learning and improving our support workflow. Do let us know if you would be interested to give Depo another try. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,
Mukul

Revolver Requeen Venexia B2B

This app let you split the payment of an order/product in two parts, a first advanced payment (you can choose a %) and a second one when the order is ready for the delivery. We used it in a small b2b to create pre-orders and then charge the final amount when the delivery is ready. And all inside shopify without using an advanced external system of split payments. The support is great and they help us when we needed. Satisfy 100%

Previous 1