Deposits & Split Payments‑Depo

Deposits & Split Payments‑Depo

by SidePanda

Manage Security Deposits and Partial & Split Payments

BLACKWOOD SOY CANDLE CO

The team from Depo was very helpful and patient. A great app to add to your store. Highly recommended :)

Re-pot market

The app do what we expected. Also, We need to adapt it to our store and the team answer inmediatly! Totally recommended!

BeautyBySusieD

Im not sure about these 5 star reviews. Im not sure if they were purchased or what but this app does NOT work properly and if you are looking for around the clock support this is NOT the app. I want to save others the time of downloading this app and being frustrated and provide a REAL review. If you are trying to use this app for services and would like to have the ability to provide an option to take partial payments/Deposits, this is NOT the app. There is barely any support and being a business that provided services it is imperative to have a smooth flow website experience. What this app will do is make you choose either partial payment option or booking option it will NOT do both. Even downloaded the booking app thats made by the same developer and the apps do NOT communicate. So I had to go back and redesign my site because my customers were not able to properly book an appt on my site after completing the step by step directions from this app. What will happen is you will set everything up and when it comes to your customers booking, no matter what booking app you use, it will NOT allow you to select partial payment and select a time to book the service which literally defeats the purpose of this app.
Hopefully I saved anybody time that provides services on their site.

April 21, 2021

Hi, Apologies for the above inconvenience and for not be able to respond faster to your query yesterday. We try our best to provide support for 16 hours every day (we are currently working from IST timezone) and resolve/respond any issues within 12 hours.

If you could install Depo again, we will work and integrate Appointo(or any other booking app) with Depo as our top priority. Currently, we have to enable the integration manually and will take less than few minutes once installed. We are extremely sorry for the bad experience and looking forward to learning and improving our support workflow. Do let us know if you would be interested to give Depo another try. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,
Mukul

Revolver Requeen Venexia B2B

This app let you split the payment of an order/product in two parts, a first advanced payment (you can choose a %) and a second one when the order is ready for the delivery. We used it in a small b2b to create pre-orders and then charge the final amount when the delivery is ready. And all inside shopify without using an advanced external system of split payments. The support is great and they help us when we needed. Satisfy 100%

The Kitchen Dabbler

I needed help after having a conflict between two apps on my site. I sent a message and got it fixed almost instantly!
So awesome!!! Thank you.

TCG World

The guys at SidePanda are awesome. Very professional and knew exactly what I was talking about (when i presented them with a few issues). To be honest I thought they wouldn't have been able to fix the issues BUT they did! I'd rate them 6/5 stars all day!

Rockville & Sterling Soccer Supplies

Depo is absolutely an essential app for our business and their customer service is the best. They customized the functionality to fit our needs and provided hands on training to make sure we understood the flow.

Yard Centre

This app is perfect for what I need. I offer made to order products that require a 50% deposit from the customer. The customer service is also fantastic.

Tahoe Unveiled’s Micro Wedding Booking Tool

Team Depo has been amazing in every step of this process. They are extremely responsive, very helpful, and knowledgeable. They went above and beyond our expectations. I would recommend their app to any store looking to split payments on Shopify. Thank you Team Depo!

discoversharkstours

Love the app!! Amazing customer support! You guys are amazing! We will wait more updates of your app