Reviews (94)

4.8
May 27, 2024

This App does a good job of allowing customers to leave a deposit on pre-orders for stuff that may need some time be manufactured. Just keep a close eye on edited orders. Customer service has been great though. I never leave reviews but their support has been able to get me online within 24 hrs for whatever issues i have.

McC Loyalty Motorsports
About 2 years using the app
May 7, 2024

We sell products online in Shopify while also having a robust custom and whole sale business.
We have been managing billing and payments for these different revenue streams in 3 different systems with no team cross-training. This of course has been rife with redundancy, miscommunication and misbilling.
We needed a solution to make all of the ways we bill possible through a single system (Shopify).
Once found, Depo implementation literally took minutes. I am a cave person so I ran into a very dumb user error but Depo's chat team coached me easily, quickly and patiently.
If Depo works as simply and effectively as it seems to so far it will be the most effective streamline in our workflow to date.

ojasnyc
About 2 months using the app
July 5, 2024

customer service has been excellent. It's been tricky figuring out the split payment plan on my part, but the app has been great!

SIMPLY SWEET STITCHES
5 months using the app
June 14, 2024

Great Support! They always succeed in solving any problem I bump into.

Rabun Ranch Beef
12 months using the app
April 6, 2024

Great product, allows for customers to place a deposit on a product to reserve it. Customer support is very fast when needed.

Redmond Used Motorcycles
About 2 years using the app
May 2, 2024

Too early to tell. But it looks like it will work great.

Roots & Culture Mas Camp
3 months using the app
May 28, 2024

One of the best app in Shopify app market place. Responsive Support team.

iFilter
Netherlands
About 1 month using the app
May 22, 2024

Fantastic support from their team. They have helped me trouble shoot multiple problems in a reasonable amount of time.

Tribe Ranch
2 days using the app
May 22, 2024

Works Great. quick video call with and everything was fixed and smooth. Can recommend just based on customer service!

Vanera
About 21 hours using the app
Edited July 5, 2024

took time but resolved issues from support team. good support

Agri-Route