4.7
April 6, 2024

Great product, allows for customers to place a deposit on a product to reserve it. Customer support is very fast when needed.

Redmond Used Motorcycles
About 2 years using the app
May 7, 2024

We sell products online in Shopify while also having a robust custom and whole sale business.
We have been managing billing and payments for these different revenue streams in 3 different systems with no team cross-training. This of course has been rife with redundancy, miscommunication and misbilling.
We needed a solution to make all of the ways we bill possible through a single system (Shopify).
Once found, Depo implementation literally took minutes. I am a cave person so I ran into a very dumb user error but Depo's chat team coached me easily, quickly and patiently.
If Depo works as simply and effectively as it seems to so far it will be the most effective streamline in our workflow to date.

ojasnyc
10 days using the app
April 25, 2024

The app is great it does exactly what I needed for my store, but the customer service really is the highlight. They are very helpful and prompt with their replies. Very kind and knowledgeable. Would recommend.

Let's Hang
1 day using the app
April 24, 2024

I got Best Support from shubhankar as he helped me in every step whatever i needed & definitely appreciate his work.

Rangat Home Decor
India
1 day using the app
March 20, 2024

customer service was excellent. quick responses and helped with anything they could.

Snorkelplus.shop
2 days using the app
April 1, 2024

Simple to use. Great customer support!

Spider Grills
27 days using the app
February 16, 2024

great team support ,definitely go with them

My Paintings Hub
India
3 months using the app
February 13, 2024

Simple, does what it says, easy to follow tutorials for each bit, and straight-to-the-point support.

n+ | Mercedes AMG F1 Bikes US
About 18 hours using the app
March 15, 2024

I have some questions about functionality. I had looked at several products with no response from support, these guys came back within an hour. Absolutely great customer support which, is pinnacle when running a e-commerce store.

Presti Machines
27 minutes using the app
April 11, 2024

great app, and great service!

My Store