Disable Right Click + Country

AntiTheft Protection App. Protect your Images, Text & content

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

TrueKindstore

I have tried many apps, and this app is different. It is straightforward, and it works. Easy to install, and easy to work. Try this app....you will love it.

Scintera Pty Ltd

Location Australia

So far so good! Came for the Country Blocker - stayed for the other security features. Good feeling so far. Would love it if some simple Stats were available on Attempts from other countries etc.

Adrea Davina Beres Ceramics

This app is awesome! Works exactly as described. As an artist it is important to be able to protect my images from being copied. Thank you!!

Rest Mojo

Location Slovakia

I was looking for Cozy Antitheft but it's gone from the app store. This is almost the same but better! I just tested it and the copy protection works well. What's more, it also has country blocking.

Stone Age Ink

Time spent using app 12 minutes

App is great so far, there is a little bit of a lag time for drag and drop with images. Hopefully adding the booster will help with that. Thank you for the free app.

May 14, 2022

Hello Stone Age Ink,
Thank you so much for your kind words. Really appreciate. Let us know if you need any help

Art-O-Rama

Location Spain
Time spent using app 27 minutes

Still testing the app. I will contact the owner to talk about possible modifications. It's a free app. Thank you.

Wildflower Skincare Lab

Location Turks & Caicos Islands
Time spent using app 3 minutes

hope it works, I'm leaving this before actually seeing it work on the site. But so far, so good. It's free after all, so can't really complain about it!

Revolutionary3D

Time spent using app 4 minutes

I just started using it and so far very easy to use. If you are worried about people taking your designs this helps stop it.

May 11, 2022

Hello Revolutionary3D,

Pop Of Glitter LLC

Time spent using app 42 minutes

I'm giving 1 star because it made me do a review before I've even had a chance to use it. It would not let me get out of the review in order to use the app. It does not save the countries like it says. I hit select all and then unchecked the 2 I wanted to keep and hit save and then review box popped up. It continually does this. They need to turn OFF the review button until after you have had a chance to use it for 30 days. I used google chrome and edge. Don't like that at all! I'm uninstalling. Waste of time.

Embellish My Heart Crafts

Time spent using app 34 minutes

Perfect!!! Exactly what I wanted!!! Thank you for making it so easy and affordable. Just a few clicks and bam....it's working

February 25, 2022