Disable Right Click + Country

Prevent copy/paste, Protect images, text & Block Country FREE

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Release Comb

I cannot accurately say becuase I just installed but it worked seamlessly. Takes literally all of 4 clicks, awesome service

Hello Release Comb,

Indus Farms Superfoods

exactly what we were looking for, thanks much! Very easy/straightforward to implement...this app should be made official as part of shopify plan.

Hello Indus Farms Superfoods,

Trotaps

This is perfect! It protects yours store, and also its free! It should be a must for any store because it makes harder for others to copy your products

Hello Trotaps,

PrycePeak

Better than vital protection and plus its free thank you so much to the person who made this app, sucks seeing stealing your content.

January 4, 2022

Hello PrycePeak,

LIFESTYLE+

Country blocking feature does not work AT ALL, there is an about 30 seconds lag, which completely defeats the point. Customer support non-existence. Don't waste your time if country blocking is what your looking for.

December 22, 2021

Hello LIFESTYLE,
We have checked there was a problem with the browser cache and it was also affected by another app. Please check again from your end Update your feedback.

Thanks :)

正直屋 SHO-JIKI-YA

This app provides great protection to your store contents. The only downside that I noticed is the app takes a sencond to be effective after the storefront is loaded. However, I would like send kudos to the developer for providing this app for free!

December 14, 2021

Hello 正直屋 SHO-JIKI-YA,

MCB Merch N Apparel

So far so good. I like how they offer so much for free. This is a great way to protect your site from internet pirates.

December 13, 2021

Hello MCB Merch N Apparel,

So Not Size Zero

Had just downloaded this app, customer service seems helpful, hope the app works well in blocking users from some countries! (:

December 10, 2021

Hello So Not Size Zero,

Trendlocker.co

not sure what happened after i had the app for maybe 2 weeks all of a sudden there was an error code coming up when customers access my site. I had Shopify look into it and i was informed that it was this app that caused it. Just a heads up as my shop was not active all day. Just fyi for others to make sure to keep watch on this.

December 10, 2021

Hello Trendlocker.co,

StarPC NZ

Best app out there for Shopify, helps prevent fraud. Recommended plus there are added bonuses as well. Also look at their social media icons app as well. Top job mate.

November 28, 2021