Disable Right Click Pro

#1 Disable Right Click App. Protect Your Stores Images & Text.

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

www.tshikamba.com

Time spent using app About 3 hours

I needed this to work so bad. It's been two hours and this app hasn't delivered anything it said it would. Its had problems loading and working when I click on the app in my admin, or goes to page that says "something went wrong. You can still copy and download all of the images on every page on my website even though this app is installed and I even added a subscription. So disappointed.

mary-minerals

Time spent using app 3 minutes

I love this dev company! We kept on seeing our product photos appearing on other dropshipping stores and fixed it with this!

Noiroublanc

Location France

Application pratique contre vol d'images et vidéo et la protection de votre site. j'en demandais pas moins.

Abiss Apparel

Time spent using app 3 minutes

Works great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Does exactly what it says!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Style with Christine

My clothes need to protect download, save... because so many people copy my products. I just tried it. It's work. Thanks for the easy setting and nice free.

NeedyMindSet™

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Je viens de l'installer, il fait le travail à 99%... les photos de ma galerie ne sont pas protégé, mais tout le reste, oui !

Vip Barber Supply

AMAZING! AND IT WORKS!!!!!! easy to install, I saved it after setting it up and it work instantly!!!!!

Poupée Sexuelle

Location France

Satisfied with the App so far, been using it on several of my shops and no problem it does what it's made to do, I recommend !

inspiredscentsco

Location Philippines
Time spent using app About 2 months

App does what it says! Really good for protecting assets online. A basic protection for those who wants to at least one.

Tajdane

Location Austria

I have lots of high-quality product photos on my webshop and I was looking for a simple way to protect the photos. The app works well in my shop. It simply disables right-click so that photos can't be downloaded. Well done!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16