Discount Assistant Bar

Automatically display and calculate store discount information

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Deal Daze Marketplace

Its not what I anticipated and not happy with this app I am attempting to cancel before my trial period ends. They give you a 7 day Free trial but after a few days I knew it wasn't worth it. It didn't do anything for my store and not worth the $29.00

December 27, 2021

If you don’t like this app, just uninstall it, and we did not charge you any fees. Is it another app that charged you?In addition, our highest charge did not reach $29.

Art of Diamond Painting

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 months

Very simple and straightforward app. The discount assistant bar is a must to help generate revenue and promotes customers to meet the average order goal.

November 29, 2021

Thank you so much for your review, we are very happy to help you increase your store’s revenue.

Art of Paint by Numbers

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 months

I needed a plug-in to upscale my sales and this was a great addition to my Shopify store!
Great app and easy to use!

Just Paint by Numbers UK

Time spent using app About 2 months

Functionally good application. When scrolling, the page is always shown at the top, which is very convenient. The support responds immediately. Would like a fixed cost per month.

Just Paint by Numbers Store

Time spent using app About 2 months

Stumbled upon by accident. Turned out to be a very useful app. You can choose to show an automatic discount right in the header bar. You can change the colors you want. I advised my colleagues.

Hobby Stories

Time spent using app About 2 months

Great app! I went through about 20 applications, everything was not what I needed. And then I came across an application of this developer, there is everything that I need for my store. Fast and flexible support. Thanks a lot to the developer.