Discount Labelz

Discount Labelz

by APPSYL.COM - Apps You Love

Show savings directly on the product images!

Arbre Vert Craft Creations

Easy to use, and exactly what I wanted. There was a slight problem on how it displayed with different length drop down menus, however, after querying the problem, it was resolved very promptly and works perfectly now.

I like the simplicity and clarity, and the discount labels don't clutter the web page.

To me it gives a clear message. However, up to you if you want dizzy, or elegance. I prefer the latter, as it is easier to read and comprehend, and doesn't overshadow the product being sold, but then I am probably old fashioned.

In my opinion, this app delivers a clear message for your discounts/sales labels with style and very easy implementation, your choice I guess.

Lifeluna

A weapon to drive customer loyalty and meet sales goals. Business experimentation is for us to know what works best and this app is worth trying and a must have for store owners. I will be back again for a more detailed review about this app.

Giftsbury

Give customers a good deal so they will be back for sure! Thanks for this, it's very easy to use.

Chicbella

Aside from related items suggestion, showing the customers how much they can save is a nice strategy to drive more customers to websites. I will definitely use this!

Onlineofferings

This is great! No need to use Photoshop just to create a nice looking discount labels for my products.

Shoppingstrasse

This app can help drive more sales volume by encouraging costumers to buy a discounted price items rather than on normal price.I believe this is a nice app I can use for my business. Thank you