Ada Pop: Automatic Discounts

Ada Pop: Automatic Discounts

by Ada Development

Boost sales with unique links for social media & influencers

DirtByMail

After setting up the APP on my website, I noticed that most of the images were messed up throughout the site. I figured I just needed to contact their support to help correct the problem. It has been 4 days and no response from them. That is a horrible way to run a customer support. Obviously customer satisfaction is of no interest to them. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME WITH THIS APP!

March 25, 2019

Hey,

You're right! We've had wrong email address in our support contact details and so your email never really reached us! That's our mistake. Sorry about that!

Let's fix this by working together on your issue. I'll send you an email privately so we can have a look into how the app messed up the images on your site.

Thanks,
Viktor
SMART APPS

Yogi Freak

Works like a charm and definitely helps with conversions, never had an issue with it at all. Highly recommend this app.However more features would definitely make it the best.

March 21, 2019

Hey fellow Yogi!

We are really happy to hear you like the app so much!

We're constantly working on improving our apps and bringing new features.

Any feature that you would like to see, just message me and we'll get back to you. This is the kind of feedback we're looking for, when we can know exactly what our users need.

Thank you!
Viktor

ClothesTogether

Ok So I am starting with 5 stars just because it was such a simple install. I love how it looks on my page, I like the surprise of knowing I just received a discount, like I just won a price. I love it. So far the smartest app., for marketing. I will give it a few weeks and see how it does. Thank you!!

March 10, 2019

Thank you!
Let us know if you have any questions or suggestions on what we could improve to make the app work even better for you.