Discounts Combine

Discounts Combine

by ThanhBT

Enable multiple discount codes in one order

Kono Store

I wish it was more robust, like allowing customers to apply codes one at a time. However, support is very helpful and the app does what we need it to.

Piccy

Doesn't work. I had to setup a 100% discount code and a free shipping code for a social media company I work with to test their code.

They couldn't get the codes to work.

I set up different codes twice. But still no joy.

So, this doesn't work. Hence 1 star. Zero stars really as it doesn't do the sole thing everyone is installing it for.

SIDE NOTE - Shopify. Hellooooo? Why is it still not possible to combine codes out of the box? Merchants have been requesting this for YEARS and you keep ignoring them. It is frankly shameful that anyone would even need an add-on paid app for something as simple as this.

Purus Labs

Finally! An app that allows discount combination!! It works. The customer service was helpful as well!

Mean Mothers Creations

Only giving two stars for the idea.
It would be great if it worked.
I had to remove it as it wasn’t working and developer had not contacted us back by the time he did I already removed it. I’m not paying for a service that I know I won’t receive.

So-Avant-Garde

This app looks like it would work, but it does not fully work on my theme, and I've reached out to the developer 4 times with no reply. I wish this would work, because it is the only option for combining discounts.

The Lace Hanger

Two stars instead of one because the developer always got back to me but there’s a lot that is left to be desired with this app. If you put a usage limit on a code for example, a customer can only use a $5 off code once but I have a 15% off code that can be used unlimited times they cannot combine the two. Pointless as that’s exactly what I was trying to accomplish with this app. I have to put a limit on both because customers were also combining multiple 15% off codes because you can’t set limits on codes that can and cannot be used together. Unfortunately I deleted the app since I need to be able to set limits and there’s literally no point if customers can’t combine codes that have usage limits on them.

Flutterbye Prints

This app was easy to set up and it did just what I was looking for at a reasonable price. Unfortunately, it did not work well with another app - Product Personalizer - that I use to capture personalization information on custom products. The personalization choices were not properly captured and I've had to contact all the customers who used the double coupons over the Black Friday weekend. A good app, but I'm going to have to figure something else out.

EDGABILITY

It's very handy during sale season. Like I have been using it during the BFCM period, and it makes it easy for customers to take advantage of all their collected coupons at one go. The customization of color also gives uniformity to the cart page.

Kai Swimwear

I absolutely love this app. It does exactly what I need it to do and when I had a couple problems, I receive super quick and effective support. 10/10 recommend!

A Court of Candles

A little overpriced to me, but it does work to an extent. The code wasn't automatically installed into my template but I was able to do it myself. I think this app is great, but I need a little more leverage with things like creating rules and exceptions to the codes/code pairing. I tried to put a limitation on a discount code, and it pulled an error that I needed to remove those limitations. I also need limitations to where certain codes can't be paired with every other code. I know there is a limited number of codes that can set, but I would want to be sure that only two specific codes can pair, and others cannot. I am sure I'll have to manually cancel and disappoint customers who try to trick the system by putting in two or more codes that I wouldn't want them to use together. Looking forward to the cost of this app being decreased so that I can use it long-term without seeking another one, or adds more flexibility because for $9.95/month, it's doesn't have enough features or back-end management.

Previous 1