Discounts Combine

Discounts Combine

by ThanhBT

Enable multiple discount codes in one order

Mean Mothers Creations

Only giving two stars for the idea.
It would be great if it worked.
I had to remove it as it wasn’t working and developer had not contacted us back by the time he did I already removed it. I’m not paying for a service that I know I won’t receive.

So-Avant-Garde

This app looks like it would work, but it does not fully work on my theme, and I've reached out to the developer 4 times with no reply. I wish this would work, because it is the only option for combining discounts.

Purus Labs

This app works in that it does combine discounts, which is exactly what I need. Unfortunately it looks terrible on my theme, and when I reached out for technical support, twice, I got no reply.

The Lace Hanger

Two stars instead of one because the developer always got back to me but there’s a lot that is left to be desired with this app. If you put a usage limit on a code for example, a customer can only use a $5 off code once but I have a 15% off code that can be used unlimited times they cannot combine the two. Pointless as that’s exactly what I was trying to accomplish with this app. I have to put a limit on both because customers were also combining multiple 15% off codes because you can’t set limits on codes that can and cannot be used together. Unfortunately I deleted the app since I need to be able to set limits and there’s literally no point if customers can’t combine codes that have usage limits on them.

Flutterbye Prints

This app was easy to set up and it did just what I was looking for at a reasonable price. Unfortunately, it did not work well with another app - Product Personalizer - that I use to capture personalization information on custom products. The personalization choices were not properly captured and I've had to contact all the customers who used the double coupons over the Black Friday weekend. A good app, but I'm going to have to figure something else out.

EDGABILITY

It's very handy during sale season. Like I have been using it during the BFCM period, and it makes it easy for customers to take advantage of all their collected coupons at one go. The customization of color also gives uniformity to the cart page.

Kai Swimwear

I absolutely love this app. It does exactly what I need it to do and when I had a couple problems, I receive super quick and effective support. 10/10 recommend!

A Court of Candles

A little overpriced to me, but it does work to an extent. The code wasn't automatically installed into my template but I was able to do it myself. I think this app is great, but I need a little more leverage with things like creating rules and exceptions to the codes/code pairing. I tried to put a limitation on a discount code, and it pulled an error that I needed to remove those limitations. I also need limitations to where certain codes can't be paired with every other code. I know there is a limited number of codes that can set, but I would want to be sure that only two specific codes can pair, and others cannot. I am sure I'll have to manually cancel and disappoint customers who try to trick the system by putting in two or more codes that I wouldn't want them to use together. Looking forward to the cost of this app being decreased so that I can use it long-term without seeking another one, or adds more flexibility because for $9.95/month, it's doesn't have enough features or back-end management.

SmartBoxExpress

I used his app to create a customized gift option for a customer to thank their staff. It took some tweaking of the codes to accomplish exactly what the customer wanted. The Discounts Combine app team diligently worked with me until we were able to provided exactly what our customer needed.

Forall Phones

The apps works perfectly! We asked the support to customize the app to only accept free shipping + price discounts combinations and they did it in less than 24h

Great work!