Discounts Combine

Discounts Combine

by ThanhBT

Enable multiple discount codes in one order

Kai Swimwear

I absolutely love this app. It does exactly what I need it to do and when I had a couple problems, I receive super quick and effective support. 10/10 recommend!

A Court of Candles

A little overpriced to me, but it does work to an extent. The code wasn't automatically installed into my template but I was able to do it myself. I think this app is great, but I need a little more leverage with things like creating rules and exceptions to the codes/code pairing. I tried to put a limitation on a discount code, and it pulled an error that I needed to remove those limitations. I also need limitations to where certain codes can't be paired with every other code. I know there is a limited number of codes that can set, but I would want to be sure that only two specific codes can pair, and others cannot. I am sure I'll have to manually cancel and disappoint customers who try to trick the system by putting in two or more codes that I wouldn't want them to use together. Looking forward to the cost of this app being decreased so that I can use it long-term without seeking another one, or adds more flexibility because for $9.95/month, it's doesn't have enough features or back-end management.

SmartBoxExpress

I used his app to create a customized gift option for a customer to thank their staff. It took some tweaking of the codes to accomplish exactly what the customer wanted. The Discounts Combine app team diligently worked with me until we were able to provided exactly what our customer needed.

Forall Phones

The apps works perfectly! We asked the support to customize the app to only accept free shipping + price discounts combinations and they did it in less than 24h

Great work!

Webfx Dev

I decided to give this app a try to allow my customers to use multiple discount codes in a single order. It works perfectly as expected and the support guy answered my questions so fast.

Am Pm Medical Scrubs

So far I am giving this app a big thumbs up and 10 stars if I could. I have used Shopify for almost 3 years, and this is only the second or so app I have installed that seamlessly connected in a user friendly way very quickly and efficiently. Perfect! Nice job! Well done! On this app. I uploaded 18 discount codes into the required box, separated by comas and clicked save. Then quickly tested it on my website- perfect. I have 15 or so brand ambassadors each with a promo code. I wanted customers to be able to shop with my sale codes and any one of our ambassador codes. ***** more stars for this ap!
-----------------------------------------------------UPDATE 03/17/19---------------------
I still like the app, however it appears there have been some updates made to it that I was not made aware of until a customer emailed me with problems using multiple discounts. I have worked to resolve this with the customer service, after almost 1 week it still is not resolved and now I am not getting a reply to my emails from them for additional assistance. I just tried to input the customers discount codes she was awarded, and they still do not work.