Discount Codes Combine

Discount Codes Combine

by ThanhBT App

Enable multiple discount codes and stack automatic discounts

MODish Design Company

This app allowed me to offer an automatic discount and a discount code simultaneously, but also avoid overlapping! It was just what I was hoping to accomplish. I requested the coding be changed slightly and they helped me very quickly and efficiently!

ThePawmise

The app was great for what i need - stacking multiple codes and I needed help and assistance provided was great too.

Bulbalana

Very easy to use and support quickly addressed a small issue I had that was my own fault. Thank you!

Sunday's Daughter

Makes it very easy to combine discounts - something Shopify does not easily allow for. Flexible and adaptable for a variety of different requirements.

Parade Handmade

I really like this app and was so glad that is was available when I needed it. I wanted to have tiered automatic discounts the higher the cart spend but also to have other automatic discounts available to my customers at the same time. As you may know Shopify only allow one automatic discount at a time so I had been creating the tiered discount with codes. That was not working. Discount codes are great but many customers just don't like having to use them and it was hard to make it clear how they would get the discounts. I communicated with support for this app and they were really great. Patient, hard working and timely, especially when our time zones coincided. So far I am very pleased. I would like to have more detailed written support as I think I would have to contact support in future to be sure of what I'm doing. Instead I would like to have more information at my fingertips so I wouldn't necessarily need to delay things by contacting support at all. Either way it is really great, so a big big thank you!

qa.furrion

Very useful to process multiple discounts together. The support team (Bui) was super helpful and made custom changes to suit our design and flow needs. Satisfied with the service and especially the support provided.

Steelcase Shop DE

The application provides a feature much needed for Shopify - combining discounts. The process of discount calculation is logical and straight forward. Works as intended. The support is also fantastic, with minimal waiting time and helpful guidance and solutions.

April 5, 2021

Thank you for the review. We are glad you have had a good experience with our app!

Calenya

L'application n'est pas du tout intuitve et ne fonctionne pas toujours
perte de temps je vous la déconseille

March 28, 2021

Hi,

So sorry about our app can't work well on your site.
We just contacted you to provide an assistant to make it work.

Discounts Combine Support.

invisaWear

LOVE this app!! It has made our life so much easier and Bui has been so helpful. He made a custom change just for us and we're so appreciative of it. Highly recommend!!!

Kono Store

I wish it was more robust, like allowing customers to apply codes one at a time. However, support is very helpful and the app does what we need it to.

Previous 1 3