EasyDisqus ‑ DISQUS comments

EasyDisqus ‑ DISQUS comments

by NexusMedia

Add DISQUS comments widget to your store

Strength Oldschool

It's a good app but it would be much better if there was a feature to display the most 'recent comments' within the side bar section of a websites blog or the ability to display the most recent comments on any part of a website i.e. home page, blog page etc.

Gnarly Magazine

I'm not a coder at all. I reached out to the folks at Disqus and they got me up and running in lightning speed since I wasn't sure how to edit my template's code. Fast responses to email communication as well. Very happy with my App and Customer Service.

Gleener2

Great app and speedy/helpful customer service. I love that I can reply to and edit comments directly on my blog pages. Ideally, customers wouldn't need to create a Disqus account to comment but I'm hoping this won't deter readers from participating in the conversation.

Vecfashion

App is awesome and its up and running in no time. All because of the great support team backing up out there. Much appreciated!
View it Live at https://vecfashion.com/products/unltd25

Luvele Us

Great thanks for an easy solution

The Chakra Garden

Wow! Where can I start? These guys are fabulous! I had no idea how to follow their easy instructions and made a mess of my blog when I entered the code in the wrong place. I contacted the Disqus team and they were fabulous! It was fixed within about ten minutes flat and they even helped me fix another coding issue I had created re comments. I am so glad I have this app installed, it makes comments and replies effortless - great work Disqus! Thanks so much.

Floorcity

Great app and easy to install. No idea how this adds value. I'm interested to see how many people comment. I feel like those most likely to comment are people who love sharing their problems with the world or other websites trying to spam me to build up their link juice.

Test Cp

Great support. Had a glitch for a unique circumstance and they were prompt to address it. Great service so far.

Custom Boards

Worked like a charm and their support also helped with getting the Disquss fitted and removing Shopify comment field. This app can also be added to pages, which is a nice feature.

Snoring Dog Studio

This is a great app - it's affordable. It's fairly easy to install and set up with the instructions provided once you install it. It does exactly what I wanted. And the customer support at NexusMedia are great and very responsive. I got my answers in seconds.

Just want to update my comment and again recommend this app. The support staff are amazing. They got back to me right away and helped locate the issue in just a short amount of time. So glad to have found a good app!

Previous 1 3 4