EasyDisqus ‑ DISQUS comments

EasyDisqus ‑ DISQUS comments

by NexusMedia

Add DISQUS comments widget to your store

Gleener2

Great app and speedy/helpful customer service. I love that I can reply to and edit comments directly on my blog pages. Ideally, customers wouldn't need to create a Disqus account to comment but I'm hoping this won't deter readers from participating in the conversation.

Vecfashion

App is awesome and its up and running in no time. All because of the great support team backing up out there. Much appreciated! View it Live at https://vecfashion.com/products/unltd25

Luvele Us

Great thanks for an easy solution

The Chakra Garden

Wow! Where can I start? These guys are fabulous! I had no idea how to follow their easy instructions and made a mess of my blog when I entered the code in the wrong place. I contacted the Disqus team and they were fabulous! It was fixed within about ten minutes flat and they even helped me fix another coding issue I had created re comments. I am so glad I have this app installed, it makes comments and replies effortless - great work Disqus! Thanks so much.

Floorcity

Great app and easy to install. No idea how this adds value. I'm interested to see how many people comment. I feel like those most likely to comment are people who love sharing their problems with the world or other websites trying to spam me to build up their link juice.

Test Cp

Great support. Had a glitch for a unique circumstance and they were prompt to address it. Great service so far.

Custom Boards

Worked like a charm and their support also helped with getting the Disquss fitted and removing Shopify comment field. This app can also be added to pages, which is a nice feature.

Snoring Dog Studio

This is a great app - it's affordable. It's fairly easy to install and set up with the instructions provided once you install it. It does exactly what I wanted. And the customer support at NexusMedia are great and very responsive. I got my answers in seconds.

Just want to update my comment and again recommend this app. The support staff are amazing. They got back to me right away and helped locate the issue in just a short amount of time. So glad to have found a good app!

New Alpha Nutrition

Despite the customer service team responding in a timely manner and being very helpful, the app itself really isn't great. As mentioned in other reviews, customers require sigining in to comment on a blog (either by siging up to disqus of through a social media platform). You can enable a "guest comment" however the option only appears to a user once they begin filling in the fields to sign up or sign in, so this is immediately off-putting to most potential commenters. The display is non customisable, so you need to pay for a premium to remove the Disqus logos and even then the post button is unclear and there is a "comminuty" link to a disqus website you cannot remove. Paying $99 a month for their premium account I would expect to have these features customisable. Such a shame as besides this the comment platform looks grand and when installed works very well.

Mealblox Com

Issue #1. When a person comments on our content pages, disqus splits the pages. This means a new page is created for every comment. We must fix this with a manual csv upload to sync all the comments to one page (weird, right?).

Issue #2. On top of that, it took several emails for Disqus to explain this issue. Each email from their customer service took nearly a week to receive. So frustrating.

Issue #3. We experimented with an affiliate site. Disqus ended up duplicating the transactions and creating orders for their own affiliate network Viglink. In total, Viglink took over $300 in "ads" even though Disqus ads were turned off from day one. Still to this day, no one at Disqus has addressed the issue... much less payback the money.

In summary, never again will we use Disqus. Hopefully we can help some folks not make the same mistake as well.

Previous 1 3 4