EasyDisqus ‑ DISQUS comments

EasyDisqus ‑ DISQUS comments

by NexusMedia

Add DISQUS comments widget to your store

Raging Swan Press

I'm still finding my way with this app, but the support from Nexusmedia is lightning fast and tremendously helpful. Great customer service!

Tumblar House

There is no need to ever pay money to use this app. I tried it out to see if they add anything special or new to disqus and they don't. Just sign up with disqus directly and paste their snippet instead of this app's snippet. To moderate the comments, this app links you to disqus's moderation page. As I say, this app doesn't actually help in any way. Save yourself some cash and just signup with disqus directly and follow their instructions.

August 25, 2019

Hi there!

Thank you for your review! Sure, you may use default code from DISQUS and it will work (i.e. DISQUS widget will appear on your page), but default code is not working 100% properly with Shopify.

For example, in Shopify product page for the same product may have different URLs if the product is in several different collections. In that case, default DISQUS code will consider that as different pages and your product will have several different DISQUS threads. There're also some other issues with default code.

Of course, if you have some coding skills you may check DISQUS documentation and configure DISQUS code to avoid those issues and make DISQUS code to work properly. Or you may use our app which provides you with DISQUS code optimized for Shopify websites.

And of course, our app has some additional features like the ability to migrate Shopify blog comments to DISQUS, for example.

NexusMedia Team

lovefermenting

Highly recommended! Exactly what I'm looking for. Easy installation and great service which help me a lot.

bobo design studio

After a disappointing call with Shopify that i could not reply to the comments on my blog within the native blog feature in Shopify, I started looking in the app store and was flabbergasted at some of the pricing for the various apps. While I'm bummed I have to pay for this, the Disqus app and customer service made it worth it. They basically set it all up for me and I didnt have to touch a lick of code. thats enough for me to give it 5 stars. Oh, and it works like a charm!

Teadora

Contacted their chat bot and they were super speedy in responding and took care of my issue almost immediately. Ilia was great. So far I have been really impressed with their professionalism and speedy responses.

HomeGrown Herbalist

EasyDisqus has really improved the utility of my Blog articles and product pages. The conversations generated and facilitated by the app lead to increased sales for me on a regular basis. The customer service has been really excellent for me as well. Great team. Great App!

Strength Oldschool

It's a good app but it would be much better if there was a feature to display the most 'recent comments' within the side bar section of a websites blog or the ability to display the most recent comments on any part of a website i.e. home page, blog page etc.

Gnarly Magazine

I'm not a coder at all. I reached out to the folks at Disqus and they got me up and running in lightning speed since I wasn't sure how to edit my template's code. Fast responses to email communication as well. Very happy with my App and Customer Service.

Gleener2

Great app and speedy/helpful customer service. I love that I can reply to and edit comments directly on my blog pages. Ideally, customers wouldn't need to create a Disqus account to comment but I'm hoping this won't deter readers from participating in the conversation.

Vecfashion

App is awesome and its up and running in no time. All because of the great support team backing up out there. Much appreciated!
View it Live at https://vecfashion.com/products/unltd25