Free Shipping & Delivery Date

Free Shipping & Delivery Date

by DLA Group

Estimated delivery time,order deadline,estimated shipping time

Teddy and Wool

I tried the app and it should be exactly what I need, but it does lack quite a bit of basic features which would greatly enhance the usability. Missing features are for instance having the widget shown for certain collections / products and changing the delivery date per collection / product. Also being able to show a delivery date range, instead of a delivery date would be a welcome feature.

Will definitely reinstall and purchase the app once these features are implemented.

Vileep

Works great! Simple and easy to use the app. Does exactly what it says in the description. Give it a try!

Freshtech

I downloaded the app, and needed assistance to put the code snippet into my Theme, Alex assisted me and now everything works great
I would recommend the app to everyone and the support service is fantastic, keep it up

Regards Martin

Pup Harness

Just installed it, but works exactly how it says, going to uninstall an app that cost a lot more!!!!!!

Reeta Juneja

Alex has been wonderful. I like the install service for just $12.95, I wish other apps would do this and keep their subscription fees nominal and affordable. Requested a new feature - having a date range instead of a single date and was told its launching in 2 weeks time. What more could I ask for?

Music On The GoGo

I used this app to help give my customers a piece of mind whenever they place an order. I have received many compliments on how easy and simplistic it was to understand the time frame of when they will receive there order thanks to the app. Well done!

My Trending Toys

I was looking for a product to simply display the estimated delivery date on my online-store without having to hire a programmer and 'Free Shipping & Delivery Date' by the DLA Group does it well. Recommend the product specially to new entrepreneurs with limited programing experience.

Shop Personalised Gifts

We have seen a few like this about and they are complicated but this is a great app, It works perfectly, great little app easy to install. Well done all 5+ stars

Reform The Brand

great! like the features very effective affordable plan highly recommend it is a staple for all online stores

Off The Map Jewellery

Nice easy app for delivery info - hoping for addition of country variations but easy to create a temporary work around. Support is very helpful and installed it super quickly.

Previous 1