Free Shipping & Delivery Date

Free Shipping & Delivery Date

by DLA Group

Estimated delivery time,order deadline,estimated shipping time

elitepuerhtea.com

I want to say a huge thank you to your support team! Your help was so quick that I can't even imagine. The app works great! I definitely recommend it!

NORVINE Official Store

Zero international. Not possible to customize or translate message per country. Not suitable for stores who sell internationally.

March 16, 2021

Hi,

You are right. The app doesn't have the option to translate the message automatically per country.

But we didn't announce that the app can do that on the listing page.

We understand how this feature important for you. We will try to implement this feature in the nearest releases.

Thank you for your feedback!

Brokinis

Simple and easy to install. Would be nice if you could put different shipping rates by country.
I can adjust shipping time by country, but I don't offer free shipping everywhere. No way to say 'Free shipping' if they're in USA and 'Order $50 or more for free shipping' if they're in Canada

Teddy and Wool

I tried the app and it should be exactly what I need, but it does lack quite a bit of basic features which would greatly enhance the usability. Missing features are for instance having the widget shown for certain collections / products and changing the delivery date per collection / product. Also being able to show a delivery date range, instead of a delivery date would be a welcome feature.

Will definitely reinstall and purchase the app once these features are implemented.

Vileep

Changed my review from 2-star to 4-star. The app is good for what it states it does. But if you're looking for a lot of features - probably not the app for you. Can't have different shipping times for different products. I'm leaving a 4-star review because having only 5-star reviews look sketchy and bias. (can change to a 5-star if you want tho)

Freshtech

I downloaded the app, and needed assistance to put the code snippet into my Theme, Alex assisted me and now everything works great
I would recommend the app to everyone and the support service is fantastic, keep it up

Regards Martin

Pup Harness

Just installed it, but works exactly how it says, going to uninstall an app that cost a lot more!!!!!!

Reeta Juneja

Alex has been wonderful. I like the install service for just $12.95, I wish other apps would do this and keep their subscription fees nominal and affordable. Requested a new feature - having a date range instead of a single date and was told its launching in 2 weeks time. What more could I ask for?

Music On The GoGo

I used this app to help give my customers a piece of mind whenever they place an order. I have received many compliments on how easy and simplistic it was to understand the time frame of when they will receive there order thanks to the app. Well done!

My Trending Toys

I was looking for a product to simply display the estimated delivery date on my online-store without having to hire a programmer and 'Free Shipping & Delivery Date' by the DLA Group does it well. Recommend the product specially to new entrepreneurs with limited programing experience.

Previous 1 3