Donate By Sale

Increase sales with automated-impact in every purchase

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Tailfeather Designs

Donate By Sale made it so EASY and turnkey to actually give back in a meaningful, trustworthy, and measurable way. I highly recommend this to any brand that wants to incorporate a trustworth cause marketing component to their shop. As an entrepreneur, I have been wanting to align my brand with causes that matter the most to me. I have been a fan of Dollar Donation Club for a very long time and trust that the causes 100% of my donation goes to are properly vetted. They have created a simple solution and have amazing customer support. I love that there is a vetting report that my customers can read if they want to. The best part is it took me a few minutes to set up and I was able to create my own rules and change them any time I want .

SWELL SKATEBOARDS

Incredible app! Easy to install and set up. My customers are planting trees and removing plastic from the ocean in a tangible method based on each product they buy. This fits our business goals perfectly. Had a question and support was quick to respond.