2.5
November 29, 2022

App converts all items from the draft as custom sales when retrieved on the POS. Months of inventory mistakes to fix because of that issue...

SkiUphill | RunUphill
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Lazer Technologies replied March 10, 2023

August 3, 2022

Not helpful. Draft orders do not convert correctly to POS. It converts as a custom sale. No Sku. No item varriant. If you give discount. It converts to orginal price.

Texas Tree Farms
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Lazer Technologies replied August 5, 2022

UPDATE: Hi there, we just fixed this inside of the app! Now all items from a draft order that is imported will pull in the proper products so that inventory does not get messed up :)

June 24, 2022

Useless. This app does not carry SKU or cost over to orders once item(s) are sold and fulfilled. I'm not sure how anyone would find this app useful.

Viers Golf Cars
Time spent using app: 4 days
Lazer Technologies replied June 24, 2022

Hi there, we just fixed this inside of the app! Now all items from a draft order that is imported will pull in the proper products so that inventory does not get messed up. This way the appropriate product, SKU, Variant, Discount, etc gets applied directly and is reflected properly in inventory, analytics, and reports!

February 7, 2022

Overall really good app, but trouble with customer service and taking for every to respond. App says error in fetching subscription, so we can not get to our all ready created draft orders. Still cant get any help hours after sending email to support.

Lowcountry Custom Golf- Bogies R Us
Time spent using app: 6 months
Edited October 19, 2021

Installed the app, but it wasn't working, I've contacted the developer and got it resolved within a few emails.
Thanks!

MOD BIKES
Time spent using app: 3 months
Lazer Technologies replied October 18, 2021

Hi there, I'm so sorry in the delay of response. I was out of town and just got back. I've replied to your email and am ready to help you get the app running well for you. If you can email me back at team@lazerblasters.com, I'd love that :)

March 25, 2021

Solid App, Solid team behind the app, fully recommend it. We switched to Shopify POS last year, we do about 100 Watch repairs a week and found this app based on the recommendation from someone at Shopify, it did about 75% of what we needed. I emailed there support with the small changes that would have made this app perfect for how we do repairs, they implemented the small changes like a search bar, were excellent in communication and even though it was a few months (During Covid) as soon as they implemented the updates they emailed me to tell me what they did.

Halifax Watch Company
Time spent using app: 10 months
March 24, 2021

This app makes it super-easy to create draft orders! They're also very communicative which was a big help to me as I was getting setup. Would highly recommend!

Boar and Castle
Time spent using app: Less than a minute
August 30, 2020

Our retail store takes custom orders. We create a draft order with the customer. Up until now there was no way to pull up the draft order in our POS to accept payment when the order was picked up. We had one small glitch getting started but customer support was prompt and had us up and running in no time.
Great App!

Modilumi
Time spent using app: 3 months
March 17, 2020

My jewelry business is mostly around selling jewelry but it also involves repairing jewelry. On POS I could only checkout customers who were buying products, and I had to make a separate quick sale to checkout customers who want repairs. This app is great because now I can add the repairs and the details of the repair in a draft order with my products, add it to the POS cart and checkout the customer one time. Super handy ❤️❤️

CarteBlanche
Time spent using app: 5 days
March 8, 2020

Solid application. It's good for taking draft orders and adding it to your cart in the POS app. For some reason this is not a built in feature in POS, so this app is handy for doing that. Also nice that it lets me create new draft orders and add custom line items.

StylesXChanges