Custom & Draft Orders For POS

Create And Add Draft And Custom Orders Directly Within POS

$15/month. 5-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Viers Golf Cars

Useless. This app does not carry SKU or cost over to orders once item(s) are sold and fulfilled. I'm not sure how anyone would find this app useful.

June 24, 2022

Hi there. If possible, could you email us at team@lazerblasters.com? I'd love to learn more about this problem and make the solution for it if it doesn't already exist.

Lowcountry Custom Golf- Bogies R Us

Overall really good app, but trouble with customer service and taking for every to respond. App says error in fetching subscription, so we can not get to our all ready created draft orders. Still cant get any help hours after sending email to support.

MOD BIKES

Installed the app, but it wasn't working, I've contacted the developer and got it resolved within a few emails.
Thanks!

October 18, 2021

Hi there, I'm so sorry in the delay of response. I was out of town and just got back. I've replied to your email and am ready to help you get the app running well for you. If you can email me back at team@lazerblasters.com, I'd love that :)

Halifax Watch Company

Solid App, Solid team behind the app, fully recommend it. We switched to Shopify POS last year, we do about 100 Watch repairs a week and found this app based on the recommendation from someone at Shopify, it did about 75% of what we needed. I emailed there support with the small changes that would have made this app perfect for how we do repairs, they implemented the small changes like a search bar, were excellent in communication and even though it was a few months (During Covid) as soon as they implemented the updates they emailed me to tell me what they did.

Boar and Castle

This app makes it super-easy to create draft orders! They're also very communicative which was a big help to me as I was getting setup. Would highly recommend!

Modilumi

Our retail store takes custom orders. We create a draft order with the customer. Up until now there was no way to pull up the draft order in our POS to accept payment when the order was picked up. We had one small glitch getting started but customer support was prompt and had us up and running in no time.
Great App!

CarteBlanche

My jewelry business is mostly around selling jewelry but it also involves repairing jewelry. On POS I could only checkout customers who were buying products, and I had to make a separate quick sale to checkout customers who want repairs. This app is great because now I can add the repairs and the details of the repair in a draft order with my products, add it to the POS cart and checkout the customer one time. Super handy ❤️❤️

StylesXChanges

Solid application. It's good for taking draft orders and adding it to your cart in the POS app. For some reason this is not a built in feature in POS, so this app is handy for doing that. Also nice that it lets me create new draft orders and add custom line items.

AnarchStyles Streetwear Fashion

Fast and easy setup. Once you install the app you have access to creating draft orders and adding them to the cart. Can even send the draft order invoice link to the customer by email. The custom services thing is smart it's nice to add any custom line items with products from the store and add it to the cart. Super smooth

Articture

easy to use and helpful for my operations... I don't need to give my staff access to Shopify admin anymore to create draft orders and check out customers... price is worth it since it reduces a lot of my headaches

Previous 1