DSA: Product & Review Importer

DSA: Product & Review Importer

by DSA

Import products & reviews from the lead websites with a click.

Amethyst Jewelry

Hello I can´t open my app even tho I have a basic plan I can´t reach the site. Is there a bug right now? It actually worked before really good but now it´s not opening

January 29, 2021

Hello,
We are really sorry that you had to go through this bad experience with the App. One of our support team members will be in contact with you shortly via e-mail.
Thank you for using our application.

Youtaasofficial

Adding from " Shein " for 2 or more variants products don't work! please fix it . its very good app for other websites

December 26, 2020

Hey there 👋. We apologize for the inconvenience and thanks for taking the time to write us a review. Your feedback is really important to us. It helps us to improve our product. I will make sure to pass it on to our development team. We would really appreciate the opportunity to continue helping you with some of the challenges you're facing.
🙂, Martin

Guardianlooks

Hello . I want to add products from " Shein.com " to my store .
your extension has a bug . it will not import products with 2 or more variants to the store. it just imports porducts with 1 variant . what should i do?

December 26, 2020

Hi there! We are really sorry for your inconvenience. The issue already moved to the development team. We are always ready to support you in case of any problems. We appreciate for your feedback and thank you for your review -- it's what helps us improve. - Anna.

BefModa

super app, is easy to used.
How do I process a Shopify order from Shein using dropshipall?...........

KIDZY TOY STORE

great application! my question is when a customer will place an order on my shopify store, how do i order with your dropshipall app? thank you for answering me I need help because I am starting in dropshipping

August 3, 2020

Thanks a lot for your feedback. We are already answered for your ticket.

lightitup20twenty

love this app the best one ive used so far. price is decent even has a free plan. this is my first time droppshipping and I found app to be easy to navigate.

June 21, 2020

Thanks a lot for the review. We are happy to hear you're finding in the app useful.

CrepZilla

great application, allows me to import from multiple channels! and is perfect for my store. One of the best free apps out there

May 24, 2020

Thanks a lot for your feedback. We will do our best to satisfy our clients needs.

wear24/7

the best App for import products, I love it for my store, 100% recommended... Best store for dropshipping...

May 24, 2020

Hey, thanks a lot for the review. We are happy to hear you're finding in the app useful.