DropShipCN ‑ Print on Demand

DropShipCN ‑ Print on Demand

by dropshipcn

Free Shipping Worldwide. 800+ All Over Print Products.

Mile High Gear

Lots of products to choose from and the design interface is easy to use once you learn how it works. Would love to see the update on the website.

NYC Pawsome Squad

No one responds back to you. It's difficult to do business with a company that has poor customer service.

June 10, 2021

We are terribly sorry about your experience. As we check your last contact with us was on Sep 8, 2020, about the bulk quotation and we have replied on the same day. We did not get further contact from you since then. Would you please try to email us again with another email box? We will try our best to assist you. Thank you :)

Mishastyle

Hello The app is gorgeous , beautiful and there are many great options for design But I have a little comment. The image quality of product photo is poor. There are not many options to display the product at all. And I don't know how to make pictures of the product during the show in the store more than two pictures with more detail Please help.

Boutique Sensation

Definitely a diamond in the rough, the outfits look expensive and feel great. The stitching on the materials are awesome and professional. The outfits I ordered are exactly as I designed them. The only issue was the shipping, it took longer then they advertised but it was definitely worth the wait (It took about 30 - 45 days to arrive to a U.S. address). The colors are vibrant and beautiful as I designed. I believe they are great at what they do. You can check my store boutiquesensation.com. The items ordered were 1. https://boutiquesensation.com/products/plus-size-ruffles-and-sash-one-piece?variant=37451730256040
2. https://boutiquesensation.com/collections/bottoms-and-dresses/products/plus-size-chic-one-piece-with-a-belt-in-red?variant=37440230817960
3. https://boutiquesensation.com/collections/frontpage/products/plus-size-oversized-sheer-top?variant=37439219400872

POISON ARROW RETRO

Great products and shipping times have improved recently also. Good customer support. Great app. Only suggestion is more images showing different angles to be able to upload

GCODEGFB

The app has good products, and I like the editing software. the app takes forever to load tho, and was down almost a week. And now, I can't log on to edit my items. Be cautious.

Silver Fox Luxury LLC

Cute items, but it's now 6 weeks, and I've not received my order (tracking stopped updating 2 weeks after shipping). They can't even find it!! Buyer beware!

Keep Life Epic™

I was really hoping for this app - BUT DAMN, it load soooo slow. And it takes forever to make a product.

Dark Sentinel

Far too difficult to design. The Silverlight extension is unsupported by most browsers these days and trying to design within the Shopify interface is just farcical. I can only assume those behind this site have never actually done what they expect others to do. If you're from DropShipCN and reading this, just try designing, say, the hi-top skate sneakers from with Shopify. You can't even change colours without loading up that colour as an image. Enlarging something to fit the full canvas means the handles disappear behind the Shopify console, etc. I use Printful, Subliminator, InterestPrint, KinCustom etc and by comparison this is shockingly bad. I can't comment on the products themselves because I haven't put my designs on any! The app goes off my store right after I hit the 'submit review' button here.

August 21, 2020

Very much appreciate your suggestion. We are going to update the software and extension design system on our app soon as the new designer is under development. We hope it will be available in the coming months.
For the basic designer we provided, we have added the color function and coordinate system for design as you suggested, which allows customers to design more easily now. The enlarge function is honestly a limitation to all Shopify app because it is limited to the frame of the Shopify account. We suggest you create a design on-site if possible which will solve the issue.
We would like to invite you to try our system again if possible and feel free to let us know if you have any further concerns. We always welcome your thoughts! :)

Wallistix

This app was quite easy to use and good start for my business!

Great way to express my art and have them on different types of products. I’ve placed an order to check their quality. Wow! It was better than I expected and was quite impressed.

The only issue was the shipping time since it took quite awhile.. but I understood the problem due to the Covid-19 impact. To add to that, their customer service was very helpful throughout the transaction and explanation regarding all my concerns.

I would definitely continue using their service and hopefully the shipping time will improve.

Previous 1