DropShipCN ‑ Print on Demand

DropShipCN ‑ Print on Demand

by dropshipcn

Free Shipping Worldwide. 800+ All Over Print Products.

Mishastyle

Hello The app is gorgeous , beautiful and there are many great options for design But I have a little comment. The image quality of product photo is poor. There are not many options to display the product at all. And I don't know how to make pictures of the product during the show in the store more than two pictures with more detail Please help.

Boutique Sensation

Definitely a diamond in the rough, the outfits look expensive and feel great. The stitching on the materials are awesome and professional. The outfits I ordered are exactly as I designed them. The only issue was the shipping, it took longer then they advertised but it was definitely worth the wait (It took about 30 - 45 days to arrive to a U.S. address). The colors are vibrant and beautiful as I designed. I believe they are great at what they do. You can check my store boutiquesensation.com. The items ordered were 1. https://boutiquesensation.com/products/plus-size-ruffles-and-sash-one-piece?variant=37451730256040
2. https://boutiquesensation.com/collections/bottoms-and-dresses/products/plus-size-chic-one-piece-with-a-belt-in-red?variant=37440230817960
3. https://boutiquesensation.com/collections/frontpage/products/plus-size-oversized-sheer-top?variant=37439219400872

POISON ARROW RETRO

I signed up for the enterprise plan, in theory this looks great. But the site is often down and shipping times are atrocious.

GCODEGFB

The app has good products, and I like the editing software. the app takes forever to load tho, and was down almost a week. And now, I can't log on to edit my items. Be cautious.

Silver Fox Luxury LLC

Cute items, but it's now 6 weeks, and I've not received my order (tracking stopped updating 2 weeks after shipping). They can't even find it!! Buyer beware!

Keep Life Epic™

I was really hoping for this app - BUT DAMN, it load soooo slow. And it takes forever to make a product.

Dark Sentinel

Far too difficult to design. The Silverlight extension is unsupported by most browsers these days and trying to design within the Shopify interface is just farcical. I can only assume those behind this site have never actually done what they expect others to do. If you're from DropShipCN and reading this, just try designing, say, the hi-top skate sneakers from with Shopify. You can't even change colours without loading up that colour as an image. Enlarging something to fit the full canvas means the handles disappear behind the Shopify console, etc. I use Printful, Subliminator, InterestPrint, KinCustom etc and by comparison this is shockingly bad. I can't comment on the products themselves because I haven't put my designs on any! The app goes off my store right after I hit the 'submit review' button here.

August 21, 2020

Very much appreciate your suggestion. We are going to update the software and extension design system on our app soon as the new designer is under development. We hope it will be available in the coming months.
For the basic designer we provided, we have added the color function and coordinate system for design as you suggested, which allows customers to design more easily now. The enlarge function is honestly a limitation to all Shopify app because it is limited to the frame of the Shopify account. We suggest you create a design on-site if possible which will solve the issue.
We would like to invite you to try our system again if possible and feel free to let us know if you have any further concerns. We always welcome your thoughts! :)

Wallistix

This app was quite easy to use and good start for my business!

Great way to express my art and have them on different types of products. I’ve placed an order to check their quality. Wow! It was better than I expected and was quite impressed.

The only issue was the shipping time since it took quite awhile.. but I understood the problem due to the Covid-19 impact. To add to that, their customer service was very helpful throughout the transaction and explanation regarding all my concerns.

I would definitely continue using their service and hopefully the shipping time will improve.

Gaiety

Used twice. Communication is okay and they try to be helpful BUT the orders are not processed in the time frames advertised. Both orders were much later and caused many issues. The second order took 2 month to arrive. Some items are a very poor quality print and three of the items ordered and paid for were missing/not packed. If you want value for money and happy customers - I would NOT recommend.

June 10, 2020

Appreciate your feedback and we are terribly sorry about your experience.

Shipment is recently delayed due to the COVID19 issue and flights are limited around the world. We understand the inconvenience caused to you and your customers. Please contact our customer support team anytime and a full refund will be arranged.

We hope to see the situation normalize soon and good business to you too. Thank you.

Two Dots Clothing

I have been trying to use this app but it never works. However, after lots of patience on thDropShipCN's part we were able to figure it out. They are the best.

Previous 1