DropShipCN ‑ Print on Demand

Create Custom Products | Free Worldwide Shipping | Full Print

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

eva-brini

Location France

De bon produits, et un très large choix. Par contre, une extrême lenteur du site… quand on arrive a se connecté. Et on peux que le faire a peu près correctement par Shopify car en direct, il reconnais plus rien. Interface un peu simpliste, manque cruel de fonctionnalité indispensable. Malheureusement, je ne l’utiliserais plus avant une refonte totale du site.

Philautia Rose

Time spent using app About 2 months

I want to use this company so bad! I love the product options they offer. However, the app is pretty much impossible to use. I try to log in and it never connects me. When I do finally get logged in (which is rare), it’s hard to use the design software. I will continue to try this app, but only until I can find an alternative. It’s too time consuming just to get logged in.

Designs with Dave

During my experience with this supplier, orders were not shown on the homepage of the site, orders were not shown to be processed. When looking for a POD supplier look for a more mainstream platform as it'll be more developed in terms of web services. Not to mention a customer who ordered a product from this supplier ended up getting the wrong size (I'm sure you understand why this is a bad thing), so products don't seem to be carefully tracked while being made according to the order.

Mile High Gear

Time spent using app About 2 years

Lots of products to choose from and the design interface is easy to use once you learn how it works. Would love to see the update on the website.

NYC Pawsome Squad

Time spent using app Over 1 year

No one responds back to you. It's difficult to do business with a company that has poor customer service.

June 10, 2021

We are terribly sorry about your experience. As we check your last contact with us was on Sep 8, 2020, about the bulk quotation and we have replied on the same day. We did not get further contact from you since then. Would you please try to email us again with another email box? We will try our best to assist you. Thank you :)

Mishastyle

Location Saudi Arabia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Hello The app is gorgeous , beautiful and there are many great options for design But I have a little comment. The image quality of product photo is poor. There are not many options to display the product at all. And I don't know how to make pictures of the product during the show in the store more than two pictures with more detail Please help.

Boutique Sensation

Definitely a diamond in the rough, the outfits look expensive and feel great. The stitching on the materials are awesome and professional. The outfits I ordered are exactly as I designed them. The only issue was the shipping, it took longer then they advertised but it was definitely worth the wait (It took about 30 - 45 days to arrive to a U.S. address). The colors are vibrant and beautiful as I designed. I believe they are great at what they do. You can check my store boutiquesensation.com. The items ordered were 1. https://boutiquesensation.com/products/plus-size-ruffles-and-sash-one-piece?variant=37451730256040
2. https://boutiquesensation.com/collections/bottoms-and-dresses/products/plus-size-chic-one-piece-with-a-belt-in-red?variant=37440230817960
3. https://boutiquesensation.com/collections/frontpage/products/plus-size-oversized-sheer-top?variant=37439219400872

POISON ARROW RETRO

Location Australia

Great products and shipping times have improved recently also. Good customer support. Great app. Only suggestion is more images showing different angles to be able to upload

GCODEGFB

The app has good products, and I like the editing software. the app takes forever to load tho, and was down almost a week. And now, I can't log on to edit my items. Be cautious.

Keep Life Epic™

Location Denmark

I was really hoping for this app - BUT DAMN, it load soooo slow. And it takes forever to make a product.

Previous 1