Easily import products from AliExpress to your store with the built-in AliExpress explorer
Conveniently connects your Shopify stores and AliExpress accounts to make ordering products on AliExpress a breeze.
Summarizes all your store’s ordering activities in one easy-to-understand dashboard as well as automating the shipping process.
RUN YOUR ONLINE STORE ON ONE PLATFORM WITH DROPWORX
Easily Import Products From AliExpress to Your Shopify Store Use the built-in AliExpress explorer to search and import products easily
Automatically Fulfill Orders Once orders have been shipped, tracking details will be automatically extracted by DropWrox and fulfilled in Shopify
Customise Imported Products Edit imported products as you wish: change titles, descriptions, images etc.!
Store Parameters Set and manage automated pricing, payment, shipping and fulfilment settings.
Change Supplier Found a more reliable supplier or a better price? Simply copy and paste the new supplier’s link in the allocated box to easily change your products’ suppliers.
Filter AliExpress Products by ePacket Shipping All products in the AliExpress explorer are sorted by available shipping options. Green borders are for those products that are shipped with AliExpress.
Access Multiple Stores From One Linked Profile If you are a signed-in admin of multiple stores that have downloaded DropWorx, they will appear in a single list on the platform facilitating multiple store management.
Simple & Flexible Pricing Structures.
Can I cancel my account at any time?
Yes. In the unlikely event that you decide that DropWorx is not for you, simply uninstall the app from your Shopify store.
Will my customers know I am dropshipping?
No, the people at DropWorx value privacy and our customer list will never be published without requesting and obtaining your permission first.
- DropWorx is now a Google Chrome Extension and can be used on any Windows or Mac PC
- ePacket product sorting
- Product extraction button – making sure your product states are always updated
Features coming soon
- Mobile app integration
- Social media bot integration
- Developer website
- +27 11 301 0900
Pricing 14-day free trial
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 10 reviews
Most recent reviews
Seems...good...but never received the email. Used the application to reset the password, and still never received the email. No response from support. Lost opportunity :(
Not working at all, I installed it and tried creating the users as requested but I didn't get the confirmation email to go ahead and complete the account creation. I used 4 different emails to create a user, same result. Although I am receiving their marketing emails. Wrote to support, No answer.
** Feels Very Early in Development, Not as refined as "Cough" O**rlo There is no Built in Tutorial so i was lost and had to figure it out.
*******STILL CANT ******** - Edit Vendor, - Edit Product Type, - Manually edit Inventory QTY, *unconfirmed - WRITE YOUR OWN Creative DESCRIPTION in details with basic word editing tools, ""Please get rid of the specification tickbox -> excel sheet im product page"" - Choose Manual Collection - NO " Import List " and no " Published List " - Can't Batch Import and edit before Publishing
** YOU CAN ONLY** - Import, Edit and Publish ONE aliexpress Product at a time. - Edit shopify name and add tags - Choose variant Prices - Choose Image but cant import your own images - Only tickbox select Specifications from aliexpress which creates an excel chart in the product page. NO DESCRIPTION EDITOR
1. I had to Download their own separate app ( NOT IN SHOPIFY ) which is like their own Browser that open only the shopify admin page and aliexpress. On the Left Menu theres your Myshopify account (already linked ) and the Aliexpress button. I didnt feel comfortable with as I need to log into Aliexpress and Separate Shopify accounts within their app = This does not feel secure !!! as your login and password seems to be saved within the app .... you can open the Dropworx app and open the aliexpress browser and shopify Overview without login in again .
2. Second problem is the layout and features feels limited and lacking, SO after going to the product page in aliexpress and adding the product, Editing the Details "didnt feel refined need more developent". and After publishing, THERE is NO "Import List" so i CANT batch import and edit multiple products before publishing instead i have to do it One by One. There i NO "Published List" So i CAT see a list of imports and open pages aliexpress and shopify product editor directly from the list INSTEAD I Frustratingly have to go to my shopify admin > products and do a manual search (have 250+ products) " if i remember what i named the title " > open it and the layout looks bad and amateurish and messed up the layout in the website's product page.
*******STILL CANT ********
- Edit Tags,
- Edit Vendor,
- Edit Product Type,
- Add Compare at Price,
- Manually edit Inventory QTY,
- Edit Description with basic word editing tools, Please get rid of the Excell
- Choose Collection
- NO " Import List " and no " Published List "
- Can't Batch edit in the "Import List"
YOU HAVE TO PUBLISH then find the product in shopify admin then edit these.
In conclusion... This app is looks it its still in development and missing quite alot of Much needed BASIC features. and im worried the app may not be well built from being hacked or if it already has malicious coding built in.
But one advantage i found is to be able to link multiple Shopify accounts but not sure you can choose which website to publish the product on?
.....Will be changing my passwords after this :"-(