Duplicate Finder

Duplicate Finder

by Webappslive

Find & remove duplicate titles, skus & barcodes

growhouse.supply

Great app, does what it needs to do and customer service was very helpful with updating the app to make it more convenient for me and everyone else

Atelerietheshop

App was great! It deleted all my duplicated products in batches by using duplicate SKUs. Saved so much time!

Happy Hours Ofis Hediye

It deleted my products not only barcode. Not good. I pay money but i dont suggest this barcode dublicate app

We Shop Fashion

Very useful App. Saved me countless hours in finding duplicates. Highly recommend it, especially if you have a lot of products. My store has about 10,000 items.

SportsGiftsDirect.co.uk

NOT A GOOD IDEA TO INSTALL THIS APP ALL IM GETTING IS A ERROR MESSAGE SAYING "The site ahead contains malware" I've used the APP and have got a lot of hours ahead of me correcting all the data this app as removed!!!!!!!! That should not of been removed!!!!!!!!!

September 23, 2019

Dear app user,
Malware message was a common warning message displayed at that time for few hours by browsers because our https ssl certificate was expired. We renewed it immediately as soon as we noticed it. Always take a backup products export file from admin section before deleting data from apps. Tick carefully in-front of only those SKU's or titles which you really want to remove. For any clarifications you can also email me.