Merchants highly recommend this app for its extensive customization capabilities and user-friendly interface, particularly for businesses offering customized products. It's praised for providing real-time price updates, enhancing customer experience, and integrating seamlessly with existing themes. Features like unlimited customization, simplified inventory management, and custom price calculators are appreciated. Merchants find it easy to set up and use, and value its impact on sales and customer satisfaction. The support team is often described as prompt and helpful, providing custom solutions. Despite its complexity, many find it competitively priced.

August 25, 2020

Brilliant and really helpful are just some of the words that spring to mind when commenting on the support I received from Roman. Many many thanks, you have brought my live date a lot closer.

Croxley Artworks
May 30, 2023

We are commercial office furniture supplier and we need a solution for unlimited options for the various items we sell. The Dynamic Options app enabled us to do that and more. We have been using the app for about 10 months and it's perfect. Anytime we need support, Roman is very responsive and he typically will get any issues resolved the same day. Thanks Itoris!

Simplova
Over 1 year using the app
August 19, 2020

I've only been using this app for 24hrs, but have literally combed through as an overnighter like many biz owners often do when our customers are asleep. The were a couple tweeks needed, and Roman's customer service is some of the best in the ecosystem. I know as I have participated in it for 4 years. I wish this company great success and hope they can maintain the same level of service through their growing pains. I highly reccommend this app.

Sē'bŭm Gold
January 9, 2020

I could not find an app to do what I wanted for our pricing structure. Most Tiered pricing apps will force your pricing to within a "range" of x price for 1-5 and 'y' price for 6-12. I wanted to be able to price out shirts on a SINGLE price point, if they bought a 6 PACK at a 13% discount, and then a full case of shirts at 72 pieces to get a 18% discount.

So, if someone ordered 100 shirts, they would get CASE pricing on 1 Case (of 72), they would get 6-PACK Bundle pricing on 24 shirts (four 6-PACKS), and then 4 SINGLE Priced shirts.

Only DYNAMIC PRODUCT OPTIONS let me do this with a math equation that did exactly what I needed. It then averages the price of the shirts out based on this formula.

Plus, their support was SUPERB! Prompt, efficient, and very helpful. They got me up and running within a couple of hours on my theme that wasn't full compatible - but we got it working.

Kudos to the group that made this APP.

RTP Apparel
March 12, 2020

This app is amazing. We can create many custom options to go beyond the 100 variants limit per product in Shopify.

Looking forward to find a more efficient way to read custom fields in the formula.

BenchMade Modern
August 16, 2019

Really can't rate highly enough. We looked at several similar apps and none are even in the same league.

If you need product options there is no other app on Shopify that comes close. The complexity of options possible is huge - in fact from the first time I saw a demo on our store I knew it was the only one we could use.

Back this up with the support from Roman and the team there - you can't go wrong as they go 100% extra to make things work as needed.

Vesternet
February 5, 2020

I used this app for advanced product options and they work great. Roman was also quick to respond to my questions. I would recommend this app.

Terra Woodcraft
October 27, 2020

Really great app, Roman fixes everything for you. Would really recommend everyone this app. Tested more variant products app but wished i discovered Dynamic product options sooner.

VenderboschWoods
Netherlands
February 4, 2021

I have used many products options Apps before as a developer, but this app is next Level and their support team has been amazing and they have helped me a lot and this app is already added in my list for the future stores, thanks a lot for you graete services and help

MyCartoonPants
Moldova
April 29, 2020

100% 5 Stars Roman is a legend and has fixed every dumb problem instantly.
I would definitely recommend this to anybody looking for product options.

Space Cables