Easy Automation

Easy Automation

by DevCloud LLC

Apply actions to orders, products and customers automatically!

Coes

Excellent app for automation, easy to use & very powerful. Support is great, very quick and helpful.

DJD Shoes

This app has so much functionality!

It helped me to create automated tasks that avoid tedious repetitive jobs I was previously doing manually. Also it improved my email flow with just some simple rules setup.

Definitely recommend this app!

Hyttefeber

Ah, yet another fantastic app from my favorite Shopify developer

Easy Tagging and Easy Reports have already helped me automate so much in our store, and this one is the missing link.

It's basically Easy Tagging on steroids, as we now can DO stuff with the automation. With the amazing added feature of sending emails... And my man Juan added support for dynamic values and html in just a day ❤️

Some possibilities that opens up with this app:
*Automatic capturing of orders so they don't expire, with the added option of sending us an email
*Hide out of stock products, and unhide when they're back in stock
*Build your own integrations by using dynamic content from emails, with Zapier(!!!) (Zapier can read the content in the emails, so this can fix any limitations in the Shopify API when automating)
*Email yourself when selling certain products
*Automatically block scammers from making a purchase if you have any
*Email your customer service when an order has taken too long, so you can follow them up (or have it email them directly!)
*Set up tailored Fulfillment emails for other integrations, using dynamic values and html

And finally:
*Fix practically any shortcomings in Shopify compared other ecommerce platforms. And this one is key. Practically anything you previously haven't been able to do, can now be done.

This one goes on my list of "must-have" Shopify apps for sure, and should be on yours too. Who wouldn't want to eliminate the need for an administration employee?

Top this all off with spectacular support and affordable pricing.

namokiMODS

Really powerful automation app that allows us to automatically tag orders and customers when certain criteria and triggers are met. This app is essential for our daily operations, amazing support as well!

September 16, 2020

Thank you so much for your great feedback! Let us know if you need anything else :-)