4.4

Merchants appreciate this app for its instant currency conversion and automatic price adjustment based on location, which is beneficial for businesses with international customers. It's praised for its seamless operation, not affecting website loading times, and its compatibility with Shopify's multi-currency feature. The app's geolocation feature, ability to display prices in ISO format, and sleek design are also valued. Merchants often describe the customer service, available via chat and WhatsApp, as outstanding.

August 30, 2020

Just got this app from research and I have to say it is looking nice and accurate! I will recommend.

HOUSE OF KANG
4 months using the app
Edited March 10, 2020

I love the auto switcher this is a great app and I love that there is so many currencies
Thanks for the app.

Acne Remover
Ireland
3 months using the app
Edited July 29, 2020

I used this app to setup my multi-currency. I really like how it has a geo-locator.

It should also have two options for displaying currency in the dropdown menu on the home-screen. There are currencies that I want to automatically change with geolocation but not be displayed in the home-screen dropdown and there are currencies that I want to automatically change with geolocation and be displayed in the home-screen. This is over and above the option to default the rest of the world to USD for example.

In addition as a nice to have is a language convertor menu option to match the country of currency.

Mask Shoppe
South Africa
About 2 months using the app
April 29, 2020

suijioo
Hong Kong SAR
About 2 months using the app
Edited February 5, 2020

It's very profesional, and how it says dinamic. I like how it fit with my business and make it look better.

Shopshopy City
January 18, 2020

Top right positioning moved my cart icon to overlap with the page title.
Repositioned it bottom left. Apart from that everything looks cool.

Bags And Miles
Romania
Zoomifi, Inc replied January 18, 2020

Thank you for this review.

We do provide custom positioning support to our currency converter, once you will open the app you will find the LIVE chat support option, You can just tell them the position where you want to place it and they will do it within the next few minutes.

One of your Support people also emails you for this same.

June 29, 2020

Nice !

Laurent
May 19, 2021

Works nicely and pricing is good. But I needed custom help. Now it looks stunning! Awesome custoner service.

Ekologiset farkut, farkkukassit ja farkkulaukut | Piece Of Jeans
Finland
28 days using the app
May 28, 2020

The support team was very helpful in addressing some of the issues I was having about showing prices with ISO codes as it wasn't working upon set up. It's working well so far although one suggestion is I would like an "advanced" option for users who are familiar with code to make some edits themselves if needed.

Reframe Rehab
21 days using the app
June 26, 2020

live support is helpful okokokokokokokkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Wooliio