EasySale: schedule sale prices

EasySale: schedule sale prices

by NexusMedia OÜ

Manage product discount prices & schedule sales prices easily

Hipvoordeheb.nl

It works okay but it's really slow unfortunately. Would be great if you can speed up the process in some way. I always do sales with lower prices every hour but that's not possible with this app because it already takes an hour to update the prices.

January 6, 2021

Thank you for using our app, and for your feedback. Unfortunately we're dealing with Shopify API limitations, so we're setting prices as fast as possible on our end. At the moment the only way to lift the limitations for particular shop is Shopify Plus plan where API limitations are higher.

Thanks,

Fearless Accessories

Really easy app to set up. It took about two to three minutes to set up and get up and running. This app even alerts you if there's a conflict with your sale! The customer service is excellent and responds very quickly. I love this app. Definitely give this app a try!

Qstomize.com

did exactly what it was supposed to do and it did it well. thank you for helping us with our Black Friday sales

Chroma Gel

The app is good but it should let you prioritise the sale over existing or conflicting prices for example a 50% sale on a collection should override a 10% store wide sale. This could be done by setting the priority on the sale screen.

November 4, 2020

Hi there,

Thank you for your review, your feedback is extremely important to us.

Right now you really can not set priority manually, but sale with higher discount will always override the sale with lower discount. I.e. if you have 10% store wide sale, and 50% sale on a collection, that 50% sale will be applied. Once that sale is over, 10% store wide sale will be applied automatically.

If that's not ok for you and you need ability to specify sale priority manually please contact our support team by email support@nexusmedia-ua.com so we could discuss that functionality in more details.

Thanks,

Hazel and the Hound

I used this app to have a sale on my website. It's incredibly easy to use and their customer service has been very prompt and helpful!

Imlak'esh Organics

Don't allow discounts to be applied to specific variants: I liked how simple it looked, but falls short of basic product selection. Many other apps allow variant selection, so I will keep searching for a good discount app.

October 14, 2020

Thank you for your feedback. We really don't have ability to apply discounts to particular variants at the moment. We'll add this feature to the app ASAP. Thank you for the suggestion, it's valuable and very helpful for improving EasySale!

Best,

Bryant Gems

Makes sales easy, just plug and play simple easy and keeps track of how affective, I have been able to increase sales and saved a ton of time

Helicity Designs

Great app. Cheap and does the job. Been looking for something easy, but also with all the features we need.

HIGH CULTURED

Good app easy to modify and simple. Hope it can come out more discount features such as Buy X Get Y, Buy X for RM?, or Bulk discounts, Quantity break and Spent Amount Get discount.

Tastes of Aloha

Great App! Easy to use and does what we need. Has multiple options and varying ways to keep your sales organized.

Previous 1