EasySale: schedule sales price

Product discount, schedule sale prices, bulk change prices

$7.99/month. 7-day free trial.

Product discount, schedule sale prices, bulk change prices

Stacey Allens

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I use this app to help me schedule my sales in bulk. It does the job and is easy to use. I enjoy using this app

UNBOUND. Supplements

Time spent using app About 16 hours

Easy to install and start using immediately!!! This app does everything we need right out of the box.

EndurElite

Time spent using app About 2 hours

Very easy to start working with. I love the way it shows you the progress of your sale launching. We've only launched one sale with it so far, but it was super easy to set up and start running a sale in minutes.

BabyDoopy

Time spent using app About 3 hours

Love it. Makes scheduling sales dead simple. Very easy to customize the count-down timer as well. Great app ;)

Siree Exotics

Time spent using app About 2 hours

This is the exact type of app that I was looking for. Reached out for help and I was assisted in a timely professional manner. Would recommend.

Cápsula Shop

Location Brazil

o apliciativo é ótimo, super fácil de configurar as promoções, consegue fazer seleção por coleções o que ajuda muito a segmentar, funciona perfeitamente a judou a aumentar minha taxa de conversão

blissfullychile

Location Chile

The app workes good until the sale was over. now i can not change the proces to the original ones, because the app changed everything. i need the support team contacts me now!

Brentwood Home

Time spent using app About 2 months

Does what it says. Great communication with the developer, we requested some new features so the app could better fit our needs and I was very pleasantly surprised by the responsiveness and how fast those features got implemented. Thank you!

Sport Wadi - Sports, Fitness & Wellness Products in UAE

Location United Arab Emirates

After the sale ended, all my "Compare at price" disappear, more than that the Sale schedule doesn't restore the prices. Please be careful using this app.

February 28, 2021

Hello,

I'm really sorry the app was confusing and was not working for you as you expected, but our support team already provided you full history of all the price changes for particular products and explained why each of that changes happened.

Our app always revert all the prices back at the end of the sale. The only exception (and I believe that's what happened to you) is when you manually change prices for products that are currently on sale. In that case we don't know what to do with that product (consider new price as sale price, or as original price and we'll need apply new sale price based on it?), so we send you automated notification and add product to special Price conflicts section of our app.

Unless the conflict is resolved, our app don't change price for that product anymore, to make sure we won't set wrong price. So if you have not resolved the conflict before the end of the sale, prices for that particular products (where you changed prices manually), won't be restored.

Again, I'm really sorry for all the troubles caused. We'll work hard to improve our app UI to make it more clear and avoid further misunderstandings. Also, our support team proposed you our help if you still need to change/restore any prices, so feel free to contact our support team if you'll need assistance.

Best,
EasySale team

Hipvoordeheb.nl

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app Over 2 years

It works okay but it's really slow unfortunately. Would be great if you can speed up the process in some way. I always do sales with lower prices every hour but that's not possible with this app because it already takes an hour to update the prices.

January 6, 2021

Thank you for using our app, and for your feedback. Unfortunately we're dealing with Shopify API limitations, so we're setting prices as fast as possible on our end. At the moment the only way to lift the limitations for particular shop is Shopify Plus plan where API limitations are higher.

Thanks,