Easy:Stock Product Labels

Show inventory counter: left in stock, low stock product badge

$4.99/month. 7-day free trial.

Show inventory counter: product badge, left in stock counter

Sparks Lighting Supermarket

The app is great, it's easy to set up and use and very customisable. Being able to display stock levels really helps our customers. I had a small issue and support were really fast to respond and also to fix the problem. Thanks!

Xanjino Collections

They were very patient and helpful with making sure the app was working with my website. They added a new code and made sure I liked how everything looks.

Im Your Wardrobe

Location New Zealand

This app really helped me and the team helped configure the app to my store. Amazing app, very good for conversions!!

PEITA

Location Brazil

i love this app. works perfectly and the support is amazing. fast and great. super recommended. i got more than one app from NexusMedia

Cardcenter

Must have app! Top customer service! 11/10! ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

MILLY

Love this app and it is very easy to use! ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

OG Kicks

Simple to install and does just what we wanted it to do. There is more customisation than we thought there would be. Very pleased.

Moruga Cacao

Fantastic. Tried to hire a dev team a few months ago to do the same job - unsuccessfully. This app works flawlessly (once setup properly by the dev team, they were nice enough to assist). It has a very simple UX and is set up in 1 minute. Will keep it!

Black Salt

Love this app. It wasn't working with my updated theme, but the support team was so quick to assist and get it working quickly. Easily customizable and looks great on my site.

Madd Gear

Super easy to use. I was up and running within a matter of minutes. Completely customizable. I needed a small adjustment to play nice with our theme and their support had it turned around within 24 hours. Thanks!

Previous 1 3 4 5