EasyStock ‑ Left in Stock

EasyStock ‑ Left in Stock

by NexusMedia OÜ

Inventory counter: show inventory count, limited stock counter

Kays Kube

I was using this and it served me well with basic functions and does what it should. Disappointed as the functions suddenly stopped working; that was when I realized it now costs $4.99/month. Wouldn’t mind paying but it would have been nice to inform I guess, instead of having to find out only when I tried to troubleshoot the issues with the counter not displaying.

Jay's Pretty Little Things For You

I used this app. It does exactly what it say it does. Just started using it, but it works great. I haven't had any issues so far.

Axessorize

This app is excellent at conveying low stock quantities and "only X left". It really helps to bring sales.
The customer support is excellent and I had some custom requests that were handled easily and quickly by their developers.
I look forward to more features. The app is easy and intuitive to use.
I thoroughly recommend you try it.

Just Think Toys

Most importantly, this app shows stock counts on collections page. Lets you choose different messages for different stock levels. Lets you apply to different collections. Tried 2 other more popular apps before this one, and this one seems to be the best for me.

Margherita Abitino | Fandom & Fantasy Creations

LOVE IT! I use it for Low Stock and Sold Out notices on products. I'm really happy with how it works and looks. I had an issue with the notice not displaying on products in my Collections pages, but that was quickly rectified with a Help request. I do wish you could apply badges to specific product tags instead of just inventory quantity, but it's otherwise great. Thank you for this app!

Cottage Fresh Scents

I have been looking into a way of coding this feature onto my website for months and stumbled upon this app whilst looking for something else. I have installed and tested it today and it is already looking amazing. It has responded to my theme so took seconds to set up placements and test. I love it already!

One Stop Baby Gear

I like this app out of a lot of the ones I have tried. I would highly recommend that you try this app as it does work very well.

ClearSkin

I love it but the loading time is a bit slow. the counter load after the product page load. but I love it

PK's Gift Closet

Very easy to use and customize... It was exactly what I was looking for to notify my customers! Great app!

Anton-Shop.uk

I used this free app to show customers live stock levels on our store, as up to date stock information is crucial in our industry, support contacted me soon after i installed the app to ask how it was and if there is anything else they could do to help, i asked if there was a way to show customers expected delivery time on out of stock products, and hey presto they came up with a solution! 5 star service, I'm very impressed

Previous 1 3