Automate Inventory Sync
Connect to supplier source & set conditions like pre-set profit margins and quantity limits. Sync only products that exist in your store
Update & Sync Products
Update Products & Sync Products price, quantity & more. Supports multiple feed formats - XML, JSON, REST, CSV, Dropbox and more
Affordable cost & Free setup
No coding required. Our support team will help connect to your supplier's data. We work 24 hours and 5 days a week.
About Easy Sync
Are you a Reseller or Dropship seller manually updating product and inventory feeds?
- Set your product updates on Auto-Pilot
- Easy Sync saves time, money and increases revenue
- No Server delays while Syncing!! Can seamlessly accommodate 1000's of products from Small to Large Shopify stores
Easy Sync is for you:
- If you are a seller who receives regular product feeds from your supplier or vendor
- If you want to save time and money by automating the product feed’s update/sync to your Shopify Store
Used by hundreds of Resellers and Dropship sellers to automate inventory updates!
What does Easy Sync do?
Easy Sync will update products from your supplier’s or vendor’s source file to your Shopify store.
How do I link my supplier/vendor daily Inventory file or data source to my Shopify store?
Easy sync will connect to your supplier's inventory/product file or data source. After connection, it will auto-fetch and update your Shopify store.
Easy Sync works with supplier file formats like CSV, TXT, Excel XLSX or Excel XLS.
Your supplier can also send the file by email or upload the file through FTP, Download link, Dropbox or Google Drive.
Easy Sync can also connect & auto-fetch product data from your supplier source if they use XML, JSON or REST API formats.
Easy Sync features:
- Auto-update Products from supplier source file to Shopify
- Preset profit margins & Inventory quantity rules
- File formats like TXT, CSV, XLS, XLSX, XML, JSON
- Connect to data sources through URL downloadable Link, Secure URL Link, REST API, FTP, SFTP, Google Drive, Dropbox or Email
- Free setup by our support team to set up and connect to custom data sources
- Inventory sync and Product sync of Supplier data feed
- Google Drive,
- FTP SFTP,
- JSON REST API
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 7-day free trial
Up to 100 Variants / SKU
12 Hour Schedule
2 Source/Data Feeds
12 Hour Schedule
6 Source/Data Feeds
12 Hour Schedule
10 Source/Data Feeds
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 37 reviews
Most recent reviews
Direct From UK
A Brilliant app and excellent customer service especially Sam was on it to answer any queries and resolve straightway. I was looking for an app for past months to connect third party stock sync with Shopify and this app has solved the problem eventually. Thanks a lot, guys.
I definitely recommend this app if you are looking to automate products and stock sync your from different channels.
I'm a bit of a novice when it comes to data feed & decided to add EasySync to my shopify store for ease. I'm so glad I did! All the help & advice given by Sam was outstanding. Nothing was too much trouble & all my requirements were met satisfactory. I'm extremely happy with all the work done for Punkoatz and the professional service received by Sam. Highly recommended!
Abode Home Furniture
The customer service support is excellent. They were available almost any time, except weekends which is understandable. Sam, Reuben and John helped set up my feeds and they worked very hard to make sure things were up and running on my store. I can't recommend them enough. I would not have been able to launch by my deadline without this app. If I could add some feedback, maybe more detailed tutorials or perhaps a client intake form so that they know exactly how the client wants the products to be imported with price formula etc. But I am pleased with the service and have found it very helpful.