EasyFulfillment

EasyFulfillment

by NexusMedia

Bulk tracking links management, own carriers, CSV importing

Kim Sanchez | Customer Service Shoptmize

The best app! Super easy to use and it fulfills ins seconds! This is by far the best out there and it saves me time fulfilling my orders!

Shop Remarkit

Brilliant, no courier support? this is the app, saved my bacon, great friendly support, very happy, thank you

Canvasmall

Great app! Helps us a lot in saving time with order fulfillment. The support team is quick and helpful. The app is easy to use and user-friendly. I would recommend this app!

Uae Leathers

Great App, very user friendly, and does the job just perfect

Mt Difficulty

Easy to use and does exactly what we wanted it to do. Perfect for any major sales campaign, as still able to give customer their individual tracking info and keep it personal.

Newwebsite2

LOVE this app because it allows me to ship one order with multiple carriers so customers realise their order is coming in more than package with different couriers (AND I can set my own couriers that aren't part of the Shopify database as well eg Parcelforce, DPD, Royal Mail etc)

Not to mention the absolutely OUTSTANDING support these guys give on all their apps (I have quite a few of their apps because I like dealing with them so much!) They are really quick to reply and fix any issues should there be any (and, to be fair, there are rarely any issues. My small bugs were only when the app launched because I was one of the early adopters of this app and it is only natural that a bug crops up at launch time of anything!! )

I've been using this for 6 months now and am a very happy customer :)

Happiness Ideas

Great app! Saves us lots of time!

We found a minor issue with the app when first installing it.. and the app owner respond and fix it very quickly.

Highly recommended.