EasyHide PayPal in checkout

EasyHide PayPal in checkout

by HerculesApps

Hide PayPal and other express checkout buttons

Cheerful Hound

Super easy to implement! Just a couple of clicks and you're done! I started looking for an app that would help me hide the Express Checkout Options in my checkout process since the Express Options don't always work with Shopify's built in local pick-up options. In less than 30 seconds I was able to download the app and hide the Express Checkout options in my checkout process. Now the local pick-up and shipping options are both working properly without any confusing Express Checkout Buttons! Very happy with this app. Only wish I had found it sooner!

Hitachi Massager (Aust)

Awesome! Works instantly, straight out of the box. No code editing required. PayPal button in checkout now gone!

Lissage Au Top

bonne application, je la trouve très utilise et ça permet d'augmenté le taux de convention sur ma boutique.

nalybrush

it works well in my store!! i was trying youtube solutions but non of them works, and suddenly found that app in the shopify app store.

GreenTeaEveryday

Oddly enough, but it works :) Both on the desktop version and on the mobile. Let's see what will happen next.

omarlift.store

The first day it worked, the second day during some tests the paypal express checkout in the cart appeared and I don't know why, I wrote to the assistance and somehow they fixed the problem. let's see if it keeps going well.

Elajur

I used many apps to hide the PayPal button but no one didn`t work. I tried this app and it worked...

Depofit

Great app! I recommend it if you want to hide PayPal buttons in your store. They offer nice and quick support.

Seo Digital Club

I am using this app for my business. Very user friendly and helpful. Thanks you so much Stefano for developing such a wonderful app.