4.6
March 22, 2022

Good app, with a very good support - custom request were processed quickly and completed to our satisfaction.

SMILODOX
Germany
11 days using the app
December 7, 2022

Works like a charm and seamlessly redirects customers to the right subdomain! Easy setup and customer support is very quick and helpful! Great app!

ArtPointOne
Portugal
6 days using the app
October 11, 2022

This app does exactly what I needed. Great support when I had a question. Thank you very much. Recommended.

Aurender America
4 days using the app
June 1, 2021

Quick and easy way to restrict countries. Great app for this purpose. Support was fast and responsive. Great job.

Pop on Veneers
1 day using the app
May 18, 2018

Quick service. Solved my problem instantly.

thanks!
don

Earasers
1 day using the app
June 2, 2022

I used this app to redirect my Brazilian costumers to the correct store and it works perfectly and seamlessly. Super easy to setup.

Furlan Dancewear
About 24 hours using the app
August 11, 2021

Great customer service, we had a problem with the redirect function and they promptly solved the problem.
For the moment the app seems good!
very useful if you need to redirect automatically to a specific URL or to block traffic from a specific country.

Alisia Jewels
Italy
About 8 hours using the app
September 23, 2019

Excellent app, Ilia responded and helped me with all my concerns. It is just what we needed for our two stores.

Luli Fama AU
About 6 hours using the app
August 11, 2022

cumple lo que dice que cumple y facil me e sorprendido con su calidad vamos a ver como funciona con los tiempos de carga

nco accessories
5 minutes using the app
September 6, 2020

Works great. Simple and intuitive to use. Pro tip: to further customize the layout, you can simple insert CSS / HTML in the message box, and it will be sent as is to the page.

Made by Figg