4.9
January 15, 2024

Easy to use app. I had something not working on my site but the team were really responsive and got it fixed for me.

EasiYo Global
New Zealand
Over 1 year using the app
Edited December 13, 2023

Everything is perfect and works flawlessly.
The support team is very professional.

STREETMODE ™
Germany
Almost 2 years using the app
GeoPro Labs Inc replied November 24, 2023

Hi, I'm sorry to hear this! We didn't mean to ignore your emails, our policy is definitely to reply to each and every message. If you email us again hello@geoproapp.com we'll be sure to watch for your message.

Thanks,

Alex & the GeoPro team

November 30, 2023

Great app, seamless geolocation to help users find the right store.

Alex's Test Production Store
4 months using the app
September 29, 2023

I recommend this app if you have multiple stores. It is easy to implement and it reduces calls/emails from customers who are not in the correct store for their country.

Super-Dry (01)
Over 3 years using the app
June 14, 2023

Simple to use and does the job. The helpful support team helped me to customize the pop-up to my needs :)

Daniella Lehavi
Israel
Over 2 years using the app
GeoPro Labs Inc replied June 14, 2023

Hi,

Thank you for your positive review! We're thrilled you've found Geo:Pro Geolocation Redirects simple and valuable. We aim to provide the best service, and your feedback lets us know we're on the right track.

We're always here 24/7 for any further assistance you need.

Best regards,
Nexusmedia Team.

March 31, 2023

Works well and the customer service is top notch - were more than happy to make design customisations as per our requirements - thank you!

VULSINI
About 2 years using the app
April 19, 2023

I enjoy the extra layer of security this app gives my website. And customer service is very responsive and helpful!

Fancy Pants Boutique by Nancy
4 months using the app
March 22, 2023

Great app - does exactly what we need it to do. The developers were speedy with their tech support. Thank you

Plank Hardware
3 months using the app
July 6, 2023

The app works great and also the support is amazing, thank you for the help everything works well!!!!

Balardi
28 days using the app
GeoPro Labs Inc replied July 7, 2023

Hi,

It's fantastic that you find Geo:Pro Geolocation Redirects useful, and so glad that our support team has been able to assist you. Your positive feedback means a lot to us.

Feel free to reach out if you need further assistance or have questions. Our support team is here 24/7 to help!

Warm regards,
The Nexusmedia Team.

July 11, 2023

Working great on redirection, little show the please add currency option with it

as compare the price bit high

Mesmora - International
India
About 3 hours using the app
GeoPro Labs Inc replied July 13, 2023

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback on Geo:Pro Geolocation Redirects! We're glad to hear that you're finding our app helpful.

We appreciate your suggestion about adding a currency option. We're always looking to improve our apps based on user feedback, and we consider this for future updates.

Our support team is here 24/7 if you need further assistance or have more ideas on app improvement. Feel free to reach us as soon as you need it.

Warm regards,