We integrate for you
Our team will contact you once you get the app to set up your connection based on your unique requirements! Additional charges will apply.
Ease of system connectivity
Automate data entry. Focus on growing your business instead of being buried in admin tasks (ie: order, shipping, inventory & product info).
We got you
You'll have a dedicated account manager to help you manage your integration needs today and as you grow.
About Accounting and ERP Integration
Connect your Shopify Store with any ERP or Accounting Package
The eBridge Connections integration app connects Shopify with the leading ERP and accounting packages such as Microsoft Dynamics AX, GP, NAV & SL, Sage 50, 100, 300 & 500, NetSuite, QuickBooks, SAP Business One, Epicor Enterprise and many others.
Streamline Item, Order and Customer Data Processing
The app facilitates automated, bi-directional data exchange between Shopify and the back office, eliminating data re-keying while reducing costly errors. This automated integration can be performed over numerous touch points to streamline business processes. Order information, including customer data, is exchanged with the accounting system while shipping details can be passed back to Shopify upon fulfillment of the order. Additionally, Product, Price and Inventory information can be integrated into Shopify.
Starting at $10 for an eBridge integration account. To connect your systems and data workflows, implementation fees will apply based on your unique needs.
What will happen when I get the app?
- Get your $10/month eBridge app
- You'll get an email with your login instructions (login!)
- Your account manager at eBridge will contact you to learn more about your integration needs
- Based on your needs, we'll propose the right solution and give you pricing
- We'll kick off your integration project
- Test and launch
- Ongoing support
- Add or change a connector (EDI, ERP, eCom) anytime as you grow
- Bi-directional, automated data integration between Shopify and a connected ERP or accounting system
- Multi-store, and multi-platform (Marketplaces, CRM, EDI) support
- A fully-managed solution with connectivity, data translation and compliance all handled in the cloud; no-on premise software required
- Shared business rules that replace the need for mapping and reduce the total cost of ownership
- eiCloud is a web-based application for data/document management and archiving
- Unlimited, 24/7 access to a North American-based support team
Visit our Developer Website to learn more.
- Shipping software,
- Accounting systems,
- Online marketplaces
Pricing 14-day free trial
External charges may apply. These charges are billed by the external provider and won’t appear on your Shopify invoice.
Starting at $10, plus workflow and implementation fees
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 6 reviews
Most recent reviews
We use eBridge to manage order import between our Shopify Plus and SAP b1 9.1 ERP. The initial integration took approximately 3 months to complete 'iteration 1,' which has since required many customizations to meet our business needs. We don't see this as necessarily an eBridge issue, but more an SAP issue as SAP b1 9.1 is not designed with modern integration needs in mind.
Our account representatives have been hit or miss - we've had some that didn't respond for months until we emailed higher-ups in the organization, however some are always happy to discuss new business with you (when we have billable customization requests). We've had a number of customization requests that took months before eBridge could get to it, due to the Dev team's backlog per eBridge - some taking over half a year to get to which was very disappointing. Seems to be getting better in the last six months to a year though. They also just began this year to have some training and webinars on their cloud integration platform, allowing us to make some customizations ourselves, which has been a plus - in the past, we had asked for training and the response was 'we don't really offer that.' Again, things are improving.
Their development / tech staff are friendly and knowledgeable when we collaborate on customizations and are responsive to our needs.
We really appreciate your review, Zyris! Thanks for taking the time. Glad your SAP < > Shopify integration is up and running. We'll get your helpful and honest feedback to our team (always trying to improve). Glad you like the customer webinars :) More to come! Have a great day. ~ Team eBridge
We used eBridge Connections for our order integration from Shopify into our ERP system (Microsoft Dynamics GP). They easily accommodated our short timeline and helped ensure that our site launched on time and on-budget.
We used eBridge to integrate our data between Shopify and SAP. We were able to automate the integration of Orders, Inventory and Shipment. This has made keeping track of orders and inventory on our site effortless.