Connect your Shopify Store with any ERP or Accounting Package
The eBridge Connections integration app connects Shopify with the leading ERP and accounting packages such as Microsoft Dynamics AX, GP, NAV & SL, Sage 50, 100, 300 & 500, NetSuite, QuickBooks, SAP Business One, Epicor Enterprise and many others.
Streamline Item, Order and Customer Data Processing
The app facilitates automated, bi-directional data exchange between Shopify and the back office, eliminating data re-keying while reducing costly errors. This automated integration can be performed over numerous touch points to streamline business processes. Order information, including customer data, is exchanged with the accounting system while shipping details can be passed back to Shopify upon fulfillment of the order. Additionally, Product, Price and Inventory information can be integrated into Shopify.
- Bi-directional, automated data integration between Shopify and a connected ERP or accounting system
- Multi-store, and multi-platform (Marketplaces, CRM, EDI) support
- A fully-managed solution with connectivity, data translation and compliance all handled in the cloud; no-on premise software required
- Shared business rules that replace the need for mapping and reduce the total cost of ownership
- ePortal – a web-based application for data/document management and archiving
- Unlimited, 24/7 access to a North American-based support team
Visit ebridgeconnections.com to view the ERP and accounting systems that we support and to build your own Shopify integration blueprint using our Accounting Integration Blueprint Builder.
Please note that by installing the app, you will flag eBridge Connections regarding your interest in our integration solution. A representative from eBridge will follow-up with you to ensure that the solution meets your needs and will move your order data from Shopify to your ERP/Accounting system, and vice versa.