Product Shipping Controls
Here you can see edit all of your products, look to see if you missed any products and bulk edit shipping on products.
Work from a Birds Eye View
Have the control you need when editing your products shipping rules and even add express or fast processing fees.
Support and Tutorial
Yes everything you need to use eComShipper app. Please watch all the tutorials first and then contact us in support if you become stuck.
Top 9 reasons you want to use EcomShipperApp
- Perfect for building FREE + Shipping Items
- Except Feature for Controlling Products that do not apply to store rules (Like F+S Offers)
- Express Shipping Feature gives users the option to increase shipping cost for express or expedited cost (Increases AOV and shows in the checkout page)
- Multiple Shipping Price Options (Give your customers a discount on buying more than one.
- Variant Pricing Feature allows you to control shipping price on select variants (Like Gold or Silver options)
- Store Shipping Rules set based on total price or weight
- Shipping Zones built to control shipping in select countries or Zip codes in the US
- Bulk editor feature so you can customize pricing on all products based on Collections or Vendors. 9.Birds-eye view of shipping with images of your products for easy editing of products in your store
Most of us have a lot of needs when it comes to shipping controls on our Shopify Stores. Things like... Being able to do a FREE Plus Shipping Offers While at the same time being able to run a storewide special like spend $50 and get FREE Shipping all while being able to change each variants Shipping on any one product? Being able to change shipping cost in Zones, Countries, States, and Zip codes?
Being able to have a Birdseye view of product images while working on the correct product You are not alone. A lot of people end up frustrated when trying to Get Full Control of Your Shipping needs because they're using methods that just don't cut it. You may have Set up all items based on weight while having to make up the weight of 0.01 and charging certain products. Or maybe you have Tried adding a few Apps which helped but not quite as much to fit your needs
Unfortunately, these solutions haven't worked that well and ended up leaving you without a real and lasting solution. Now, There's an Answer that can fix all of your shipping wants for your store.
Here are just a few things about eComShipper App that will help you.
Number 1: Products you choose can have an except rule to any Store Rules, which is good because Now you can offer a Store Rule that says "Spend $50.00 and Get FREE Shipping" and at the same time run a FREE + Shipping offer. It works for the full store as a store rule except for products you choose.
Number 2: A way to give a bulk discount to customers when buying more than 1-2-3 or more you choose, which is a big help because You now can set your shipping cost based on any number of multiple orders taken at once.
** Must-Have Real-Time Carrier Shipping with Shopify to Use eComShipper. To acquire this feature on your plan, please contact Shopify support through their website. **
- Developer website
Pricing 7-day free trial
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 5 reviews
Most recent reviews
no customer support available, have trouble using the app, dont waste time trying this app. the app is very slow
eComShipper has literally solved all my shipping problems. I tried a few others but this is the only one that comes through time after time!
I LOVE eComShipper App! I have had this app since it became available & it is so much better than Better Shipping App. I am able to set up individual shipping rates, Free+Shipping rates, tiered shipping rates & express shipping rates. It is great for offering Free Shipping over a certain $ amount & still not have my Free+Shipping products slip through without having customer pay shipping. It is very easy to use & set up shipping rates when adding new products to store. I have not had any problems with support when I've needed help. I highly recommend this app to anyone that wants better control over their shipping rates!