EcoPrice‑ Pricing Intelligence

Automated Competitors Monitoring | Tracking & Dynamic Pricing

From $19/month. 14-day free trial.

Family Halloween Store DE

We have had this app installed for a few weeks and the experience has been great. The support from the team is 5 star, nothing is ever too much trouble and issues are resolved very quickly.

Rollei

U can´t install and using the app on your own. You will be redirected to a login page but there is no option to register an account on that page. So u have to search the website on google, than click on "Start trial" but instead of creating an account you have to do a conference appointment. WTF :) Uninstalled, done.

January 17, 2022

Thanks for the feedback. The issue you mentioned was a bug in our last version, which was already fixed.

Please install our app again. Thanks.

Balardi

If I could I was giving 10 stars to this app!
The only pricing intelligence tool on Shopify that is really automated!! With no manual work.
I have been using the dynamic pricing feature for a few months now and experiencing more traffic and conversion from day one!
I recommend it for anyone who wants to nail his pricing strategy with no hassle.

her-accessory.com

Super useful price insights. I recommend this app for online stores that want to track their competitors pricing

Active Pets

Great app, and the support is amazing - really responsive and helpful. I reached out and received an answer within minutes.