Email My Webhooks

Email My Webhooks

by Hobby

Get email notifications when customers sign up to your store!

LeilaCools

Proved useful within 15 minutes!

I had previously deleted this app because as I was getting constant spambot sign ups, I didn't see the point of the extra email that did not contain the customer name/email etc.

However, I've come to realize that the in-house Shopify notifications are not only missing my custom information but very, very slow. My wholesale customers were signed up and ready to order but I had not received the 'new customer' email.

About 15 minutes after reinstalling, I got an *instant* customer notification from such a customer and was able to update their account right away.

ShopMoola

This is an absolute must-have app. Thank you, developers!!!
It notifies you in seconds of a customer sign up and much more glad I found it!!!

Afkaristore Home Decor Ideas

Very good application. This application helps me to know the new customer just second after signing up. Also If I delete any product by mistake.

Postal Worker Tees

I've only had this installed for a couple of days and I already love it. I always wondered why shopify didn't offer these kind of notifications. Thanks

Sanare Shopping And Sanare Go

It is definitely a must-have app. You always want to know who has signed up and made a new account. This way you can understand and make a better marketing decision. I want to say good luck to the developers I hope your ability to innovate Shopify doesn't stop there

Nomihandmade

App does exactly what it needs to do. Very functional and convenient. Super happy, though initially it wouldn't save my settings. Damian, the developer, did manage to sort it out. Great support! Definitely recommend...

Op Silver

Awesome app! Very easy and straightforward. I'm using to get notifications on new customer creation. Works great!

Reflections Organics

App provides an elegant solution to send email on event triggers. And for free! What more can you ask for?

Love it!
ReflectionsOrganics.com

Pure Hearts International

Wow. This is an elegantly simple but powerful app! Nice.

Bvstore 24145

I love this app. It let me know when a new customer has registered to my site.

Previous 1