Email My Webhooks

Email My Webhooks

by Email My Webhooks

Get email notifications for important events on your store!

Pine Apparel Inc

Absolute Game Changer For Our Company! We can not say enough great things about this app! The developers really knew what they were doing! This app has proven to be an integral part of our daily business. The developer actually worked with us personally to incorporate a special request. Our favorite part is knowing as soon as a new customer creates an account. "The Early Bird Gets The Worm"....and this app greatly improves our chance of success!! Well Done!

July 2, 2021

Thank you so much for the review! It was awesome working with you, and I hope we can work together again in the future!

Wipe It Off

We've had this app installed for a while. You say its free but we have just been notified its only for 50 notifications! You should make that clear in the beginning. I'm looking for an alternative as we feel cheated.

April 29, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are sorry to hear that you feel that way, and based on your feedback we have updated the app listing to make it clear that we no longer provide unlimited emails. We recently made the shift to a paid model, as we can no longer support unlimited emails to our merchants free of charge.

Thank you again for your feedback. If you have any more questions or concerns feel free to contact us at emailmywebhooks@gmail.com

LeilaCools

Proved useful within 15 minutes!

I had previously deleted this app because as I was getting constant spambot sign ups, I didn't see the point of the extra email that did not contain the customer name/email etc.

However, I've come to realize that the in-house Shopify notifications are not only missing my custom information but very, very slow. My wholesale customers were signed up and ready to order but I had not received the 'new customer' email.

About 15 minutes after reinstalling, I got an *instant* customer notification from such a customer and was able to update their account right away.

ShopMoola

This is an absolute must-have app. Thank you, developers!!!
It notifies you in seconds of a customer sign up and much more glad I found it!!!

November 26, 2020

Thank you very much! Your kind words are well appreciated.

Afkaristore Home Decor Ideas

Very good application. This application helps me to know the new customer just second after signing up. Also If I delete any product by mistake.

Postal Worker Tees

I've only had this installed for a couple of days and I already love it. I always wondered why shopify didn't offer these kind of notifications. Thanks

Sanare Shopping And Sanare Go

It is definitely a must-have app. You always want to know who has signed up and made a new account. This way you can understand and make a better marketing decision. I want to say good luck to the developers I hope your ability to innovate Shopify doesn't stop there

Nomihandmade

App does exactly what it needs to do. Very functional and convenient. Super happy, though initially it wouldn't save my settings. Damian, the developer, did manage to sort it out. Great support! Definitely recommend...

Op Silver

Awesome app! Very easy and straightforward. I'm using to get notifications on new customer creation. Works great!

Reflections Organics

App provides an elegant solution to send email on event triggers. And for free! What more can you ask for?

Love it!