Engines ‑ Discount Box

B2B eCommerce, Wholesale, Personalized Pricing & Discounts

From $19/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Discount

BrownCastle

Time spent using app About 1 month

Despite multiple messages over may days, I haven't received any responses to get the coding to work in our store.
I set everything up with the discounts but they don't display because the 'auto install' doesn't install it and the instructions to manually install aren't applicable with new themes.
It was a waste of valuable time.

Spice In Kitchen

Location Australia

I have recently added this app to my shopify store but could not do the settings by myself so I contacted their customer service and they fixed everything for me within a day. Now it is running perfectly. The price is also good and affordable. I just want to put it in action and see the result :)

Gaia Fine Foods

I wanted this app to use the wholesale function, however, you must set up the volume discount in order to use the wholesale function. It also does not calculate the cost and differs by a few cents when compared to Shopify's calculations. Even though it is only a few cents, this is a deal-breaker for me as the consumer may question. I tried to resolve this, however, being that this company is in the UK, it is impossible to get support to resolve these issues unless I stay up past midnight or wake up extremely early. Understandably, this is not their problem, however, they were unwilling to help me out with the time zone issue. Hence, the reason for deleting this app and the search continues.

Importadora USA

Location Chile
Time spent using app Over 1 year

This app meets everything I need and the technical service helped me to achieve what was being reflected because another app had a bad code. Really worth it. They are always there to help. They are excellent! I recommend it. the best

Danta Herbs

Location India

superb app. Really easy to install and super active support from the developers aswell. highly recommended for unique discount offers integration in your shopify store.

Jegaro Store

Location Mexico
Time spent using app About 2 months

Excellent customer support, they offered to help me with the installation of their application because it was difficult for me and they were very kind to do so, in addition to that this application is very useful if you are a wholesaler or if you have ecommerce and are looking to improve your sales exponentially. I recommend it 100%.

Crown Kitty

Location China
Time spent using app 24 minutes

Test Buy X Get Y and Spend X Get Discount... both are not work in my store....Waste time totally......Wish could get money back

May 18, 2021

Sorry for the inconvenience that you have faced.
Have you followed the Installation steps? Please contact us at "support@thimatic.com" so that we will help you to set the offer you need.
Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thank you.

Windsor Health Invercargill

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app About 3 years

Needed some tech support and they were super fast. Once it was set up it looked great and functioned well! Highly recommend :)

LED Made Easy

Time spent using app About 2 months

Ill be honest I didn't think it was clear what was included to start, however, the support team have been unreal! They were quick to support and I couldn't ask for more! Well done guys!

MELLOWAVES

Location Italy

the app is very easy to use and the customer service is fast and helpful! very good service and free plan available

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25