Reviews (30)

May 13, 2024

Works like a charm!

Simple setup, but a lot of potential.

Had a few spesific request and the support fixed it almost immediately.

Tried a few XML-feed apps, but this one offered the most flexible solutions.

Teleoutlet
Norway
13 days using the app
May 16, 2024

Excellent app, does exactly what it says. And customer support was very happy to help us with questions about additional requirements that we had, and that were not possible by default.

Fortex Fitness
Netherlands
2 days using the app
May 14, 2024

Tried multiple Feed-apps, but Entafix works perfect with our store.

Customer service quickly came to the rescue when I encountered an issue, and it got resolved the same day!

Teleoutlet-Sverige
Sweden
1 day using the app
May 30, 2024

Great app does what it promises, i had some issues, but Engin is top support, and resolves every issue quikcly!

Outlet24
Hungary
16 days using the app
May 30, 2024

Incredible customer support! Engin just created me a custom xml link and i just needed to copy and use it.

The app works like a charm. 10/10 recommended.

Birdiejay
Türkiye
About 19 hours using the app
March 13, 2024

Super fast customer service responses, very helpful, able to be used for what I need it for. Thank you Entafix!!

Seliga Shoes
8 days using the app
May 7, 2024

After trying multiple apps Entafix did the trick. It loaded very fast and output is customizable, or you can use the formatting provided.

TFC&H Co.
About 1 hour using the app
April 4, 2024

Super service. Snelle reactie en goede hulp! Programma werkt ook prima!!

Muizenkindjes
Netherlands
About 2 months using the app
January 19, 2024

The app's interface is very easy to use, which I found quite helpful. They offer really good service. The support team was especially useful in helping me customize the feed according to my needs. For example, they helped me add a field for the currency ID and also made it possible to upload several pictures of a product, not just the main image.

What I like most about this app is that it's straightforward and has all the necessary features without any extras that might complicate things. Setting it up was easy, and it's very user-friendly.

I definitely recommend giving this app a try. If you have any questions or need a feature that you don't see, just reach out to their support team. They are really responsive and open to feedback, which is a big plus.

GRESSO
2 days using the app
June 6, 2024

Ottima app e ottimo servizio clienti

Sartoria Italiana - Massimiliano Sorvino