Builds confidence and a sense of Urgency
Nothing motivates customers to buy than seeing what others have bought... Envy helps you to show visitors what other customers have bought.
Envy takes the information of recent orders as well as the location of your customers. Then intelligently, depending on your choice, it will display who has bought products to other potential customers creating a social proof. This will increase your sales since new customers will not only find out new products but it will also create a sense of urgency that product is being sold so he should buy it before it gets sold-out
We have focused on speed right now. It loads quickly, doesn't need to fetch orders with each load. All files are minified.
Configuration and Variables
It is easy to configure and has many variables to format text. We will add more variables after receiving feedback. After feedback, we will be introducing few templates as well.
UTM Campaign tracking
Now you can set parameters utm_source, utm_medium and utm_campaign and work with analytics tracking services like Google Analytics.
Although the app is simple and easy to configure, however, if you need support, we will get back to you within 48 hours. It is not possible to provide a support in weekends!
We listen. We welcome feature requests. We are developing features regularly.
- July 28, 2017: Color customization beta
- July 21, 2017: Now cycle will resume the progress in next page
- July 21, 2017: Controls the repeated view
- July 14, 2017: Supports direct variant link and image
- June 26, 2017: Added Panic Themes
- June 24, 2017: Added Center Positions
- June 20, 2017: Custom old order threshold
- June 16, 2017: Added Initials
- June 14, 2017: Raised limits for timing settings.
- June 11, 2017: Added rounded themes.
- June 11, 2017: Optional Reduces product name
- June 09, 2017: Optional Closable Notifications
- June 09, 2017: Added a White theme.
- June 08, 2017: Updated Design.
- June 06, 2017: Added Show and Hide effects.
- June 02, 2017: Added UTM compaign settings.
- June 01, 2017: Added a dark template.
- May 31, 2017: Now you can between two positions: Bottom-Left and Bottom-Right
- May 29, 2017: Added a different template for older orders