Builds confidence and a sense of Urgency
Nothing motivates customers to buy than seeing what others have bought... Envy helps you to show visitors what other customers have bought.
Envy takes the information of recent orders as well as the location of your customers. Then intelligently, depending on your choice, it will display who has bought products to other potential customers creating a social proof. This will increase
your sales since new customers will not only find out new products but it will also create a sense of urgency that product is being sold so he should buy it before it gets sold-out
- Filterings: A lot of shops are using tag filters on both product and order to show or hide sales.
- Themes: There are 10+ types of themes, Panic tells if a product is about to get out of stock and durations themes tells the timing of sales. There are a lot more.
- Translations: Every alphabet can be translated in your website language and that includes change in English wordings too.
- Limit Repeat: Don't you think that a sale shouldn't be shown a lot of times boring your customers? We have you covered!
- Custom Colors: Not only we have different themes, but you can also choose any color to match your store theme.
- UTM Campaign tracking: Now you can set parameters utm_source, utm_medium and utm_campaign and work with analytics tracking services like Google Analytics.
- Next Page Resume: Intellisense of Envy ensure that it won't start from the begining in every next page to avoid annoying your customers.
Configuration and Variables
It is easy to configure and has many variables to format text. We will add more variables after receiving feedback. After feedback, we will be introducing few templates as well.
Not an English store? No worries, we got your back. You can quickly do translations and it will be live the second you hit the save button.
Although the app is simple and easy to configure, however, if you need support, we will get back to you as soon as possible. Usual turn around is just 30 mins. However, this can be delayed because of different timezones or weekend rush.
Every single line of code is written considering to serve high traffic apps.
One Price for All Stores
Everything is so optimized that we are having one price for all sorts of store still manage to be cheapest out there.
We listen. We welcome feature requests. We are developing features regularly.
- August 31, 2017: Translations beta
- August 28, 2017: Tag filters for both products and orders beta
- August 25, 2017: Shadow color and Spread customization beta
- July 28, 2017: Color customization beta
- July 21, 2017: Now cycle will resume the progress in next page
- July 21, 2017: Controls the repeated view
- July 14, 2017: Supports direct variant link and image
- June 26, 2017: Added Panic Themes
- June 24, 2017: Added Center Positions
- June 20, 2017: Custom old order threshold
- June 16, 2017: Added Initials
- June 14, 2017: Raised limits for timing settings.
- June 11, 2017: Added rounded themes.
- June 11, 2017: Optional Reduces product name
- June 09, 2017: Optional Closable Notifications
- June 09, 2017: Added a White theme.
- June 08, 2017: Updated Design.
- June 06, 2017: Added Show and Hide effects.
- June 02, 2017: Added UTM compaign settings.
- June 01, 2017: Added a dark template.
- May 31, 2017: Now you can between two positions: Bottom-Left and Bottom-Right
- May 29, 2017: Added a different template for older orders